Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab finally focused.. I'm making billion dollar bets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    "Im doing it right this time". I've heard that before countless times from aging fighters. Didn't Zab say basically the same thing before Khan? I've matured, I mean business this time! Means nothing now.
    This^^^^
    He's said this in his past 3 fights or so, didn't he find god or something? I think he has a chance just being more athletic than Garcia, but like someone else said how is his mind going to hold up through the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      How is he getting better Everytime?

He was getting tagged up by khan sure he was landing good shots but he was taking a beating in the process and he knocked out an even more faded morales.
      You look ****in gay.

Comment

We heard this **** many times before. "Zab is focused now" "Zab is mentally stronger" "Zab found God"

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
          You look ****in gay.
          You must be the tough Internet guy that talks **** from long distance. To be honest idgaf what you think I know I'm not gay and I'm happy with my life. Instead of telling me I'm gay why not just come out the closet instead of hiding your own gay feelings. You must of been looking at me pretty hard to think of that. So ask your self who's gay they guy judging what another man looks like or the guy just posting about boxing.

Comment

Zab Judah can actually win this. All he has to do during the fight is stay focused, determined, and don't quit the game plan!

Oh wait..

Comment

Working...
            X