Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather debunks Arum's excuses reiterate no issues and ready to go May 5th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    See Below from my favorite *******.....

Puga/Baracuda/the 1,000,000 ******* alts that have been created i the last 4 days, and that butthurt little b*tch "The Weebler" were saying the same thing. Funny, where are they now?? The silence is defeaning?? Where are you Weebler and Puga, floyd picked up the phone and called Manny DIRECTLY!!!!!!!

for that matter, where is Daggum??? Been awfully quiet hasn't he????

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Puga/Baracuda/the 1,000,000 ******* alts that have been created i the last 4 days, and that butthurt little b*tch "The Weebler" were saying the same thing. Funny, where are they now?? The silence is defeaning?? Where are you Weebler and Puga, floyd picked up the phone and called Manny DIRECTLY!!!!!!!

for that matter, where is Daggum??? Been awfully quiet hasn't he????
      Now that these idiots have been temporarily eradicated from the forums, there may be more logic when people discuss boxing-lol

Like Manny himself,they can no longer put on a front or posture,they have to tuck their tails between their legs and snivel off back under the cracks that they came from.
      Last edited by damned1974; 01-20-2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        Where is Floyd running??? He is calling out Manny again-he called him on the phone personally when Arum wasn't answering his phone from Shaefer and Haymon! How is he running scared???? Open your eyes.

Do you realize that there are stadiums in Las Vegas? In the last 3 years of on and off "negotiating", building a stadium was never mentioned nor was it a problem...now it is.The only people making excuses-literally-have come from Arum and Manny-everything from reasons to dodge drug testing to now a stadium and Manny's cut....Team Pac have found and created every roadblock possible to duck this fight,but now that the public is turning on them,they are having to find a way to save face.

I dare you to contrast the excuses between Floyd's team and Manny's team-you will find every excuse under the sun on Pac's side.
        Everytime Floyd has tried making this fight and created a solution,Arum creates a new problem.From day one Floyd said Pac needs to be his own boss,and now more than ever, it is apparent why he said so.
        "where is floyd running"

i'll tell you where hes running !!!!! hes running away from manny !!!!! name one stadium on the vegas strip that can adaquatley hold 40k plus people that is absolutly nessacery for a fight of this magnitude !!!!!! ill save you the trouble "NONE" !!!!! mayweather can easily pospone the date for two weeks later but he refuses because hes terrified !!!!!! hes scared he wrote a check that his bootay cant cash !!!!! manny wants mayweather real bad !!!! how bad do you ask ??!!!! bad enough that he budged on every one of mayfeathers obnoxious demands !!!! but he wont budge on this one because of the pricipale !!! while manny doesnt fight for money !!!! he would have to be a moron on the level of floyd sr or jeff to turn down an additional $40 mill !!!!!! that the outside areana will generate !!!! manny knows the type of good an additional 40 mill can do to help the poor , and the homeless and the battered women !!!!! but floyd being the narcassitic scared cat refuses to move the fight date back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          "where is floyd running"

i'll tell you where hes running !!!!! hes running away from manny !!!!! name one stadium on the vegas strip that can adaquatley hold 40k plus people that is absolutly nessacery for a fight of this magnitude !!!!!! ill save you the trouble "NONE" !!!!! mayweather can easily pospone the date for two weeks later but he refuses because hes terrified !!!!!! hes scared he wrote a check that his bootay cant cash !!!!! manny wants mayweather real bad !!!! how bad do you ask ??!!!! bad enough that he budged on every one of mayfeathers obnoxious demands !!!! but he wont budge on this one because of the pricipale !!! while manny doesnt fight for money !!!! he would have to be a moron on the level of floyd sr or jeff to turn down an additional $40 mill !!!!!! that the outside areana will generate !!!! manny knows the type of good an additional 40 mill can do to help the poor , and the homeless and the battered women !!!!! but floyd being the narcassitic scared cat refuses to move the fight date back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          smh....you are in the minority I am afraid.Look at the facts-there are stadiums in Vegas...not on the strip,but that is irrelevant.How many times has Arum even brought up the need for a stadium before a week ago? Not once.

Floyd phoned Manny personally,he has been calling him out directly, and Manny has made every excuse possible.If you want,we can list the excuses!

Floyd had 1 request-drug testing.It has taken Manny a few years to finally "agree" to the testing that he should gladly accept if the "challenge" was to present itself...it is no obstacle.

Floyd just witnessed what the rest of the world has-that he looked piss poor against JMM-a man who couldn't knick a second off of Floyd.I doubt Floyd is even remotely "scared" or "running" as you wish he was.If Manny grows the balls and signs a contract-he is going down and he knows it...even Arum knows it.

Comment

"where is floyd running"

The Sam Boyd Stadium just outside of Vegas has held over 45,000 people.It is an outdoor football stadium that could be modified to seat more if they needed-easily.That is just one example-if you want,I can provide more-lol

Why build a stadium when they already have one??? I'll be here waiting for your next excuse! lmao

Comment

"where is floyd running"

What does he fight for then? Does this mean that he will take the lesser cut of the purse like he said he would (when he thought Floyd was going to jail in January),only to back out of his word (when the jail sentence got postponed!) and ask for 50/50 again-lmao! You must be naive or young!
              Last edited by damned1974; 01-20-2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X