Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rethinking Islamic Terrorism in America: Must Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    That article cites FBI studies to prove 94% of attacks in the US have no links to Muslims. 94%!

If this doesnt highlight media lies, what will?
    ok

There are other terrorists too. We all knew that. Number if people killed in the terrorist attacks by a few muslims is larger than the other 94% of attacks so they get more attention.

You all probably don't need to defend the acts of a few because most of us know not all muslims are like that.

Comment

Bro, I just posted a link to a good article grounded in facts. The journalist even cited his sources. I like America, but articles like this are needed to overcome too much unfair press coverage from the likes of Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        Then you are a fool. all Muslims believe in Sharia law, even black muslims. I've spoken to a few and they have the most to say about human nature, and freedom, though still believe in Sharia!
        Ok so whats a sharia law?

and why do neo-cons like to scare other people with Arabic words like ummah madrasa jihad and such
        Last edited by Phenom; 03-11-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I must state that Sharia Law is a tautology as Sharia means law in Arabic.

Also, what the Muslim world opts to induct in its own lands is no one's biz but their own. FTR, I doubt anyone wishes to implement Sharia in the US. Lies, more lies!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            oh really?

why don't you come and be like that in my face. I promise you, you'll reconsider after the experience, kid.
            .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
            Last edited by Conkr; 03-11-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X