No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Michael Nunn at 160 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez vs Michael Nunn at 160 who wins

I'd have to go with Nunn...he only has one loss at this weight and was at his absolute peak...only a knockout loss to James Toney in a fight he was dominating....Nunn was a tall lean long middleweight....Had a good right jab, great reflexes and footwork, underrated power....he could fight a high pace fight as well It would be a tall order for Maravilla....Nunn by UD
    Nunn ko/tko
    27.27%
    Nunn decision
    45.45%
    Martinez KO/TKO
    27.27%
    Martinez Decision
    0.00%

Who ya got!!

Comment

wow i cant believe no one posted on this one....a really good match up

Comment

Martinez via KO in 3 rds

Comment

Just an honest question....have you ever seen Nunn fight? He aint no Barker or Paul Williams

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Just an honest question....have you ever seen Nunn fight? He aint no Barker or Paul Williams

Yeah, I've seen a few videos of him. I was being some what of a troll. Nunn had very good reflexes and he kind of swung from the elbows but he had a lot of power. His frame is bigger than Sergio's and I think that Sergio could hang with him for the distance but lose a decision.

Nunn was a pretty bad dude.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Yeah, I've seen a few videos of him. I was being some what of a troll. Nunn had very good reflexes and he kind of swung from the elbows but he had a lot of power. His frame is bigger than Sergio's and I think that Sergio could hang with him for the distance but lose a decision.

Nunn was a pretty bad dude.
              he is often forgotten....for a time was pound for pound one of the best late 80's early 90's

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                he is often forgotten....for a time was pound for pound one of the best late 80's early 90's
                They don't make guys like they did back then. They all had this determination, it wasn't about the money back then like it is now......it was about being the best.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  They don't make guys like they did back then. They all had this determination, it wasn't about the money back then like it is now......it was about being the best.
                  well politics has always been in the sport....reason why Ray Leonard waited for rematches with Duran in the rubbermatch, and Hearns rematch took 6 years, and waited for ever for Hagler

Money has always played a part, if it didnt Charley Burley would have got a shot at the welterweight title or middelweight title against Robinson

Comment

Working...
                  X