Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Console gamers so nerdy with there crappy console graphics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't it the other way around? usually the pc is all the fat nerds with glasses etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
      drunken thread?
      Co-signed. This is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
        Is it because they are jealous of pc gamers for having way better graphics? Are they happy with there bad graphics and no physx like in Batman Arkham Asylum? Are they happy that the consoles are so crappy they can't even do AA or 1080p? 720p junky ass hardware.

Batman Arkham Asylum looks a bazillion times better on the computer and so does Metro2033. Actually, even the crappy ass ports we get from Consoles look better. We can do 1080p or higher and still have better looking shadows. ****sexual console gamers hating on the pc, I'd probably beat them in a fight in real life anyways in a boxing fight. But Console gamers are probably queer MMA fans.
        lmao NICE

i like both, pc graphics own up console though, PC in general is a lot better even online, it just costs way more.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          lmao NICE

i like both, pc graphics own up console though, PC in general is a lot better even online, it just costs way more.
          If you buy a lot of games PC gaming actually costs less.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            If you buy a lot of games PC gaming actually costs less.
            how so? as far as i can tell a gaming pc costs a whole lot more then any console.

just upgrading to a nice i7 can cost 500+ and a dual gpu graphics cards gonna cost 350. sli motherboards 200+ gaming memory 300+ for 6 gigs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
              how so? as far as i can tell a gaming pc costs a whole lot more then any console.

just upgrading to a nice i7 can cost 500+ and a dual gpu graphics cards gonna cost 350. sli motherboards 200+ gaming memory 300+ for 6 gigs
              You don't have to have the greatest and most expensive hardware to be a PC gamer. Update your GPU every year and CPU every couple of years and your sorted for running most games on high settings. PC gaming is cheaper because the games are a lot cheaper or free if you don't want to support the industry. If you only buy a few games a year, consoles are cheaper. If you're a serious gamer that wants the newest games straight away, PC is a hell of a lot cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                You don't have to have the greatest and most expensive hardware to be a PC gamer. Update your GPU every year and CPU every couple of years and your sorted for running most games on high settings. PC gaming is cheaper because the games are a lot cheaper or free if you don't want to support the industry. If you only buy a few games a year, consoles are cheaper. If you're a serious gamer that wants the newest games straight away, PC is a hell of a lot cheaper.
                no because the greatest and most expensive hard ware would be a 1000$ cpu with a 400$ motherboard and 16 gigs of gaming ram for 1200$ with quad gpu processors for 700$

mean while a good computers still going to cost you an extra 1000 to play games at the highest setting compared a basic computer for basic needs like word processing movies music and games at low level graphics. 1500$ compare to 300$ for a console? plus an extra 150 -250 each year for a new graphics card? i spent 200$ on my PS2 8 years ago and then 4 years ago spent 30$ on a new cd rom drive motor for it. 230$ for something thats lasted 8 years and still plays many games vs 1500$ for something that i can only play star craft on and not even at the best graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                  no because the greatest and most expensive hard ware would be a 1000$ cpu with a 400$ motherboard and 16 gigs of gaming ram for 1200$ with quad gpu processors for 700$

mean while a good computers still going to cost you an extra 1000 to play games at the highest setting compared a basic computer for basic needs like word processing movies music and games at low level graphics. 1500$ compare to 300$ for a console? plus an extra 150 -250 each year for a new graphics card? i spent 200$ on my PS2 8 years ago and then 4 years ago spent 30$ on a new cd rom drive motor for it. 230$ for something thats lasted 8 years and still plays many games vs 1500$ for something that i can only play star craft on and not even at the best graphics.
                  It's the games that save you the money, that's why i said it's cheaper if you buy a lot of games. If you buy 20 console games a year at full price that's $1200. The start up cost looks big but once you've got a decent PC it doesn't cost that much to upgrade it once a year. I don't know why you are talking about graphics when most new PC games have better graphics than console games even on medium settings.
                  Last edited by Rick Grimes; 05-22-2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Your pathetic if you have to argue about this

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X