Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    I heard he got tested for every fight. This stuff with Floyd sounds far more credible than any argument any floydiot has presented so far. Most of us with a brain have always thought that this OST nonsense wouldnt work unless its all year round. Its only floydiots and the stupid that believe that its a cure all, that said, it looks like Floyd has been caught out himself.
    Nobody thinks that OST is the end all of cheats, you are just basing this on an opinion of a handful of trolls on this site and that isn't fair to the rest of the "floydiots" Again, if an article restating the rumors of Pacquiao's steroid emails were to be written, nobody would say "ah hah! see evidence that Pacquiao is a cheat!" Rumors are rumors, but when they involve Floyd, they are somehow credible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Winky himself asked to be subjected, with his money as well, and within a couple of days of getting tested the samples were then thrown away, how isn't that shady?
      Stopping testing and then throwing the samples away is not shady. I am positive USADA had legit reasons behind it too. There is no way in hell they would risk their reputation over these two fighters. Keep in mind, right around that time period, there was a lot of controversy over the random testing protocol with VADA. Either by not being upfront with what they are taking, or not knowing that they shouldn't take certain supplements. Also, Golden Boy was very pissed off that they were not kept in the loop regarding results -- which led to them never using VADA again.

Keep in mind, Andre Berto was being advised by Victor Conte, who is a heavy endorser of VADA. Now is it shady that Berto came up dirty with traces after having history with Conte? No, I don't think so. I doubt Conte had anything to do with that. I think that incident was more just Berto not knowing what he should avoid.

Comment

• people in the whole world should read this.. kudos to Mr. hauser.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          feels like boxing is on the verge of a cycling esque expose ... its unbelievable really out of 21 podium finishers during armstongs 7 year run 20 have been revealed to have been using. I just have this nasty feeling that something similiar could be coming soon in our sport ...
          Pro cycling has always had a doping culture.

I agree that most top fighters definetely are juicing. There's too many advantages and too little risk of getting caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            feels like boxing is on the verge of a cycling esque expose ... its unbelievable really out of 21 podium finishers during armstongs 7 year run 20 have been revealed to have been using. I just have this nasty feeling that something similiar could be coming soon in our sport ...
            You just have to look at the conditions.

PEDs have huge benefits for performance. The rewards for exceptional performance are massive. The chances of getting caught are almost nil.

I would be more surprised if there wasn't a lot of PED use in boxing to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              Stopping testing and then throwing the samples away is not shady. I am positive USADA had legit reasons behind it too. There is no way in hell they would risk their reputation over these two fighters. Keep in mind, right around that time period, there was a lot of controversy over the random testing protocol with VADA. Either by not being upfront with what they are taking, or not knowing that they shouldn't take certain supplements. Also, Golden Boy was very pissed off that they were not kept in the loop regarding results -- which led to them never using VADA again.

Keep in mind, Andre Berto was being advised by Victor Conte, who is a heavy endorser of VADA. Now is it shady that Berto came up dirty with traces after having history with Conte? No, I don't think so. I doubt Conte had anything to do with that. I think that incident was more just Berto not knowing what he should avoid.
              If they had a legit reason they would've brought it up, not swept underneath the rug.

As for Conte, Heredia, Ariza and everyone else, don't you think they're just giving their fighters the latest undetectables? How hard is it? Hell, one of them actually advised VADA on their testing methods.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                VADA didn't catch about 90% of the people you mentioned.
                They caught Berto and Peterson which I didnt put on that list
                Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-19-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  If Vada is supposed to be the new kid on the block and USADA is supposed to be the standard then why is it that VADA has busts in boxing involving high profile names such as Sadaam Ali, JCC JR, Ricky Hatton, Roy Jones, Vitali, Maccarinelli, Mosely, james Toney, and Fernando Vargas among others and USADA has only 11 going back to 2001 with NO NAME FIGHTERS other than Morales last month and he was still allowed to fight Garcia anyway by GBP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#cite_note-272
                  http://www.usada.org/sanctions/

Dont even get me started on MMA where VADA is catching dopers like flies on crap. Ask yourself why GBP is willing to pay 10x more to USADA when they bust nobody...oops theres the answer.
                  What??

Wasn't vada created like a year and a half ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    Not only DID THEY but they also caught Berto and Peterson which I didnt put on that list
                    No, please shut up. They didn't catch Toney, Vargas, Klitschko, etc. You're ruining the thread with your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      You have to realise what a massive risk it is for journalists to write this story, and for editors to carry it. Paul Kimmage, who is the journalist who went after the Armstrong story had his career practically destroyed over the course of the last ten years, and he was 100% right.

No journalist would run a story of this nature without their sources being rock solid. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that the story is 100% solid, but it does mean that this is a lot more than just a rumour.
                      Are you joking, there's 1000 wannabe journalists out there that would have jumped at the chance of a story like this. It didn't have to come from a journalist either a fighter or trainer someone would have mentioned it. Hell they could have just remained anonymous and put it out there. This story is too big to hide and there's a very long line of people that would jump at the chance to expose Mayweather. This is pure bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X