Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Questions? Did Broner Get Hit Flush Against Rees? Did Alexander Wear Down Lucas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions? Did Broner Get Hit Flush Against Rees? Did Alexander Wear Down Lucas?

With body shots?
    Broner Got Landed On Flush / Alexander Did Not Wear Lucas Down
    60.00%
    Broner Got Landed on Flush / Aledxander Did Wear Lucas Down
    10.00%
    Broner Did Not Get Hit Flush / Alexander Did Not Wear Lucas Down
    20.00%
    Broner Did Not Get Hit Flush / Alexander Did Wear Down Lucas.
    10.00%

I just want to make sure I'm not crazy.

I thought it was clear that Broner got hit flush against Rees, and I also thought it was clear Lucas was stronger towards the end of the Alexander fight.

Comment

Broner was obviously hit clean by Rees, and the notion that Lucas was worn down at all the way he was beating on Devon late is laughably absurd.

I can't even imagine what inspired this thread, and I'm sure I'll laugh when that inspiration responds.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
        Broner was obviously hit clean by Rees, and the notion that Lucas was worn down at all the way he was beating on Devon late is laughably absurd.

I can't even imagine what inspired this thread, and I'm sure I'll laugh when that inspiration responds.
        Take your Matthysse goggles off man. Alexander was actually hurting Matthysse too, with shots to the head.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Comment

I should have made this public.

Comment

Working...
            X