Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Shades of Grey, a Ridiculous Female Fantasy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Shades of Grey, a Ridiculous Female Fantasy?

I took a look into this new and super popular book that women are going crazy over (Which was written by a woman). I read the synopsis and the character descriptions. And boy do I have to say that it is ridiculous. The main character is a 28 year old CEO with a wild sex appetite. His main love interest is a virgin..... Basically what this is telling me is that that women of today want to fantasy of having a young wealthy sexually addicted megalomaniac, while at the same time perceiving themselves as innocent "virgin" like girls who are on an adventure? Unfortunately anything could be farther from the truth. The reality is that women like the one who wrote the book and others who praise it are the true Christian Greys who want to find their equal in perverseness. Atleast that is what I got out of it, let me know what you guys think.

chicks are easy..

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      chicks are easy..
      Hoes will be hoes:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        I took a look into this new and super popular book that women are going crazy over (Which was written by a woman). I read the synopsis and the character descriptions. And boy do I have to say that it is ridiculous. The main character is a 28 year old CEO with a wild sex appetite. His main love interest is a virgin..... Basically what this is telling me is that that women of today want to fantasy of having a young wealthy sexually addicted megalomaniac, while at the same time perceiving themselves as innocent "virgin" like girls who are on an adventure? Unfortunately anything could be farther from the truth. The reality is that women like the one who wrote the book and others who praise it are the true Christian Greys who want to find their equal in perverseness. Atleast that is what I got out of it, let me know what you guys think.
        it's telling us that self deception is at an all time high...some of us know we are ****ed up, the rest of us think they are innocent but are just as debased and selfish as the first group

Comment

there is fisting, butt plugs and BDSM in this book.... its telling me chicks want this in a relationship... ram that dick down her throat and slap her ass...

Comment

seriously this book has driven them girls crazy. a friend of mine told me how she's crazy for it even told me she masturbated to it in between the stories and after she read the book. wow! i have been listening to her talk about it on and on and on.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=557002

its a piece of crap, as said so in this earlier thread.

poorly written, one dimensional characters, banal conversation, and the sex istn even all that titillating.

and its a trilogy making a million dollars a day!!! wtf?

Comment

I work at a Library. I have LITERALL been asked for this book everyday for the past 2 months. Sometimes multiple times per day. Literary **** folks. I know girls that get bat**** horny after reading. James is definitely making bank.

Comment

Eh its a book it adds some excitement into the life of a housewife I wouldnt really take it for much more then that.

Comment

Working...
                  X