No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale-Bute, Alvarez-Chilemba Heading To Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale-Bute, Alvarez-Chilemba Heading To Showtime

Sources close to the situation have advised BoxingScene.com that a tripleheader is being finalized for November 28th at the newly constructed Videotron Center in Quebec City, Quebec.The three fights will be broadcast by Showtime.

[Click Here To Read More]

And the Fury/Wlad fight this night!!

Love it!!

Comment

And the next on the list is Yunieski Gonzalez, the one that gave a hell of a fight to Jean Pascal.Bute-Degale / Alvarez-Chilemba / Beterbiev-Gonzalez Wow! What a card. The day before my birthday... I'll be there for sure

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
        And the next on the list is Yunieski Gonzalez, the one that gave a hell of a fight to Jean Pascal.Bute-Degale / Alvarez-Chilemba / Beterbiev-Gonzalez Wow! What a card. The day before my birthday... I'll be there for sure
        Well, mohamdi is next, but he's also promoted by Main Events.... he has even less of a chance of winning though.
        I hope it's him... screw Mohamedi getting that

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Well, mohamdi is next, but he's also promoted by Main Events.... he has even less of a chance of winning though.
          Gonzalez might get kov fight in November might have to be mohammedi

Comment

Don't know where you got your information but the next on the list is Gonzalez. GYM just posted it on their facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Gonzalez might get kov fight in November might have to be mohammedi
              Last I heard he wasn't interested in going to Russia

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
              Don't know where you got your information but the next on the list is Gonzalez. GYM just posted it on their facebook page.
              Well I looked on the IBF ratings page. IBF must've sent him updated rankings because their site isn't updated yet

Comment

Last I heard he wasn't interested in going to Russia

Well I looked on the IBF ratings page. IBF must've sent him updated rankings because their site isn't updated yet
                **** just thought if he can't get into Canada because of visa issues more then likely won't be able to travel to Russia unless Putin makes him a Russian citizen lol

Comment

James bangs him out ....no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    James bangs him out ....no doubt
                    Remember when you asked me "why back losers?" regarding Degale?

Comment

Working...
                    X