No announcement yet.

Right hand 101

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IBox85 View Post
    Give me a few months ima get in fighting shape. I was a slugger when I first came into the gym. I chose to and wanted to be a thinker.
    Smart move though it brings up a hypethetical question. You've rolled 2 rounds with this cat and your thinking is just not getting it done. Where's plan (b)? Ya got one for round 3? ......... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Smart move though it brings up a hypethetical question. You've rolled 2 rounds with this cat and your thinking is just not getting it done. Where's plan (b)? Ya got one for round 3? ......... Rockin'
      Give the guy a break Robin, the guy is better than 90% of this website who post sparring videos.

Sure, that style will not work in sanctioned amateur bouts against people with more than 10 fights but in my opinion he did good and has some good reflexes/decent precision; i see him performing really well in the future if he sticks to training and won't try those tactics in a sanctioned bout

Comment

Good reflexes and timing. Of course it helps when you guy is throwing one punch at a time from a bad range. Hard to really gauge skill when you're so far over matched. You look like you have a good 2-3 levels above what you're showing here though. Post those videos.

Comment

On the third round I will go all out and try to get the KO! And I will post more videos of sparring and fights as try happen. Tbh I used to have a flip phone no camera. This isy first smart phone so ill be able to catch more videos. A friend of mine recorded and posted my first two fights on fb in 08-09 but I don't know how to post em here. You can see the slugging side of me in those two fights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            Give the guy a break Robin, the guy is better than 90% of this website who post sparring videos.

Sure, that style will not work in sanctioned amateur bouts against people with more than 10 fights but in my opinion he did good and has some good reflexes/decent precision; i see him performing really well in the future if he sticks to training and won't try those tactics in a sanctioned bout
            the kid will need much thicker skin for other stuff, not my critiques.

You kiss his hand and give him a bouquete of roses then....... Rockin'

Comment

Working...
            X