Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Victor Ortiz commercial for skin care product

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I usually drive without my shirt on and change my oil by basketball courts too

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yeah I usually drive without my shirt on and change my oil by basketball courts too
      I never forget to put lotion on my face in the middle of an oil change.I'm still wondering why those dudes stopped to stare at him.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        I never forget to put lotion on my face in the middle of an oil change.I'm still wondering why those dudes stopped to stare at him.
        Lube me bros, my car broke down.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          I get stared at all the time when I do it. You mean this doesn't happen to you?

Also I usually go out to the court and everybody hugs me. They must of cut that part out of the commercial.

Comment

I get stared at all the time when I do it. You mean this doesn't happen to you?

Also I usually go out to the court and everybody hugs me. They must of cut that part out of the commercial.
            Nah, man I'm too busy playing bball in jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
              To all the haters...

He's getting paid... and pv55y too...

Are you?

If I was in his position, I'd be happy too.
              Come on man it's a horrible commercial. He might have got paid for the shoot but who is gonna buy his product?

Comment

WTF?

Face Lube?

You got to be kidding! Is this commercial targeting gay customers or what?

I mean, dont get me wrong I utilize Clinique for men but none of their products is called Face "fugging" Lube???

Comment

Working...
                X