No announcement yet.

How well known is Tony Pep amongs fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
    If floyd beat him than manny would beat him faster and better.
    probly, manny is known for beating floyds leftovers quite well...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        probly, manny is known for beating floyds leftovers quite well...
        Its not Mannys fault that gayweather is scared to face him.

Comment

you lose. you had nothing before, you had nothing during, and you still have nothing to offer. why am I arguing with an alt anyway?

point is, manny fights floyd leftovers and beats them after their mentally beaten, at a catchweight on top of all that. i know you love hangin on to manny's "giant pinas" and all, but he doesnt give a shit about you, just like no one gives a shit about him anymore. deal with it

Comment

Boxing does not revolve around Pacquiao. This thread was not about Pacquiao so respect the thread and stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              This is all I remember of him I think he was quite old at this stage though. The body shots he was getting hit with - ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemolina View Post
                Boxing does not revolve around Pacquiao. This thread was not about Pacquiao so respect the thread and stay on topic.

At :45

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Back when Hatton was a bulldozer.

Comment

Whoever he is I know with certainty that he would lose to Pacquiao.
                    So you created an account just to troll every thread with your Pacquiao propaganda? Seriously, Manny has nothing to do with this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
                      So you created an account just to troll every thread with your Pacquiao propaganda? Seriously, Manny has nothing to do with this topic.
                      Thank You!

Its not like boxing revolves around them,Jeez man, dont pac/may nuthuggers have there own thread anyway?

Anyway back to tony pep, his one of the most detail oriented coach I have ever worked with. Great pad work as well and in sparring, even at his age his very mobile and he always says no matter how good you are, you always should take your technique to the next level.

That and he is pretty fit and trains hard for the love of training.

Comment

Working...
                      X