No announcement yet.

lmao, anyone catch this video of Floyd sr schooling Charlie z

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    guy is out there he is making up street fights and using rigged sparring sessions and counting them as professional wins when is reality he is 0-1 and and lost to andrew hartley in a middle school gym when he got hit in the face and quit

Lmao. Is he on boxrec ? Im troll all his vids with the link to his boxrec.

Theres a vid of him fighting a local in a gym and he just ran and calledtimeout all the time. At first i thought he was just a joker,but hes really living in a fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post

Lmao. And its sad on his yt channel he says hes 23-0 and koed a heavyweight. Ive never seen a delusional person. Living in a fantasy world, he also believed he "beat" Sr, when he landed air. lmao, posted for a laugh
      Hes got some balls to be swinging at Floyd Sr. like that. when he throws punches he ****s back so much its ridiculous. looks like a cat pawing. guy is a prick

Comment

Theres a vid of him fighting a local in a gym and he just ran and calledtimeout all the time. At first i thought he was just a joker,but hes really living in a fantasy world.
        http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6405&cat=boxer

Comment

Old news. Charlie laid a whuppin on him!

Comment

Mayweather sr was gassing out and he clearly got hit cleaning @ the end of the video because his nephews had to rescue him

Comment

Wow you think someone would've taught the guy how to punch. What a bitch move to hit him from behind. Glad that guy messed him up afterwards.

Comment

he'll block you.... he blocked me for asking him why he cut out the beginning part of one of his videos where it shows him getting his ass kicked

Comment

Lmao. I didnt know he was going to rematch hartley but cancelled. Kid is ***** made. And yeah i cant comment ****. Blocked me too lol

Comment

Working...
                  X