No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell is easily the best up-and-coming American heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Mitchell is easily the best up-and-coming American heavyweight

Tonight Seth Mitchell will be tested by Timur Ibragimov, a decent heavyweight who has never been stopped.

If Seth becomes the first to knock him out, he will have made a statement and will enter the HW rankings.

Watch Mitchell's fight with Evans Quinn, it's obvious he's much better than the likes of Travis Kaufmann, David Rodriguez and Deontay Wilder.

Last edited by The Hammer; 12-10-2011, 01:35 PM.

Last edited by The Hammer; 12-10-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

He has the build to be a good pressure fighter. I like his workrate and inside game. He may be kind of short at 6'2" but he's so damn big I doubt anyone is going to push this guy around. I don't think he stops Ibragimov and I really don't want him to. He really needs someone who can test his stamina. He's never gone a full 10 rounds before and I'm very curious to see how he holds up in a 30 minute fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        He has the build to be a good pressure fighter. I like his workrate and inside game. He may be kind of short at 6'2" but he's so damn big I doubt anyone is going to push this guy around. I don't think he stops Ibragimov and I really don't want him to. He really needs someone who can test his stamina. He's never gone a full 10 rounds before and I'm very curious to see how he holds up in a 30 minute fight.
        I'm willing to bet he does stop Timur tonight.

Comment

Im not sold on seth mitchell! I really think he will get sparked out sometime!
          Arreola would beat him down! Take my word for it!
          I hope hbo will push for that fight in 2012! it makes sense for both!
          Mitchell needs to get tested by someone like arreola who keeps coming even when you hit him with your best shots before talking about facing the klitschkos! Mitchell vs arreola on a hbo undercard in 2012! lets go

Comment

Yuta Tabuse is easily the best Japanese Basketball player.

Americans suck at boxing now. Its been between the Brits and Eastern Euros ever since 1999, and probably wont change anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              Yuta Tabuse is easily the best Japanese Basketball player.

Americans suck at boxing now. Its been between the Brits and Eastern Euros ever since 1999, and probably wont change anytime soon.
              It's good to see that the USA has at least one decent up-and-coming HW contender though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderella_Man View Post
                It's good to see that the USA has at least one decent up-and-coming HW contender though.
                If you take the Klitschko's out of the picture Mitchell would beat the brakes off of all the other overrated bum ass European Heavies who pad up their records by fighting horrible challengers and paying judges (Helenius).

Once the Klits are gone the Americans will run the Heavyweight Division again.

Eddie Chambers, Chris Arreola and Tony Thompson are also better than the top Euro Heavies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  If you take the Klitschko's out of the picture Mitchell would beat the brakes off of all the other overrated bum ass European Heavies who pad up their records by fighting horrible challengers and paying judges (Helenius).

Once the Klits are gone the Americans will run the Heavyweight Division again.

Eddie Chambers, Chris Arreola and Tony Thompson are also better than the top Euro Heavies.
                  Doubtful.

-Tyson Fury is better than any American fighter.

-Povetkin is better than any American fighter.

-Hell Id even take Chisora over anyone in the US.

Last edited by Joeyzagz; 12-10-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

sieth sucks a**

the guy is a football reject........he JUST started boxing 2 years ago.

the heavyweight division is filled with slop. even kimbo slop (a ufc reject) is making big noise in this **** division.

enough said..............
                    Last edited by americanbot; 12-10-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X