No announcement yet.

The Real Story of Last Night...Roy Jones on the Ring Walk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Story of Last Night...Roy Jones on the Ring Walk

My boy Roy doesn't want to grow up. At one point he was like Superman to me. An unstoppable boxing God. Now he's stays getting laid out on the canvas and reduces himself to this:

Somebody needs to stop this man. He's gone from legendary, invincible super hero to a punchline.

It was legit sad seeing that "performance" from RJ. I think he may have suffered serious damage from that KO to think that was a good idea. That may have been the longest ring walk of all time. That **** dragged on forever.

Comment

Lol i thought Pascal was gonna leave him hanging with the fist bump

Comment

You only live once man, and Roy likes being in front of the cameras so I say let him do his thing. Sooner or later his retail value as a "commodity" is going to diminish significantly so he's getting money and the spotlight while he still can. I didn't watch the ringwalk but I'm assuming he rapped or something? If so, there are millions of upcoming rappers who would love to do that at a big boxing show.

George Foreman's grill unfortunately is the exception not the norm for boxers. Roy just trying to maximize his market value in various avenues he enjoys which seems to involve being in front of cameras in one respect or another. Do your thing Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
          My boy Roy doesn't want to grow up. At one point he was like Superman to me. An unstoppable boxing God. Now he's stays getting laid out on the canvas and reduces himself to this:

Somebody needs to stop this man. He's gone from legendary, invincible super hero to a punchline.
          It was silly and he isn't good at rapping is he? Nobody was watching him as far as I could tell. Roy is the only man who can retire. Even though he is a shell of his once great self he is still a better fighter than thousands of other active pro boxers. If they order him to retire then by rights they should also order all boxers worse than him to retire. Jones still wins the majority of his fights. There are many pro boxers who lose far more often than they win. I wish he would have retired years ago but he must make that choice.

Comment

Working...
          X