No announcement yet.

If Pacman had the same judges as Danny Garcia vs Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    Would he have won? People say Lamont ran the first half of the fight, despite out landing Garcia. I just find it strange he didn't get ANY of those early rounds
    OMG seriously stop it.
    One fight (Garcia vs Peterson) was actually a close fight. A close fight that ended with Garcia getting IMO the correct decision.

Mayweather vs Pac wasn't even close. Not in the slightest. 9-3 Mayweather! ANd it wasn't hard to score.

Comment

Mawyeather lost only people who dont are you know trayvon martin supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
        Would he have won? People say Lamont ran the first half of the fight, despite out landing Garcia. I just find it strange he didn't get ANY of those early rounds
        Lamont definitely won that fight.

IDK about the May Pac fight. Many experts and boxers like Lomachenko claim Pac won. Many experts say the replays show Pac won.

Comment

Lets move on to GGG vs Floyd now gentleman

Comment

If Floyd did what Peterson did, who thinks that the judges would give Garcia 5-1, 5-1 and 6-0 in the first half of the fight? NEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              MAJOR websites have rescored the fight and have declared Pacquiao the winner. I have no doubt that different judges would have given Pac the W as well.
              Pacquiao lost, get over it

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              If Jinkee, Manny's mom, and Buboy judged the fight, with every person in the Philippines holding a gun filled with bullets laced with AIDS, the mumps, the plague and Ebola at their heads, Manny would still lose the fight on the cards.
              Mayweather won, get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                MAJOR websites have rescored the fight and have declared Pacquiao the winner. I have no doubt that different judges would have given Pac the W as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
                  Lamont definitely won that fight.

IDK about the May Pac fight. Many experts and boxers like Lomachenko claim Pac won. Many experts say the replays show Pac won.
                  There was nothing definite about the scoring of that fight... you could say "in your opinion" Lamont won and you're by all means entitled to it but it was a close fight that was hard to score... just think if the fight happened the opposite way Lamont started off as strong as he did in the late rounds and then decided to run for the next 6 without throwing any meaningful punches... how would you have felt about him getting the nod?

by the time Lamont decided to "turn up" Danny had already banked 6 rounds... he needed to at least score a kd at some point while sweeping the next 6... he was able to sweep the later rounds but there was one particular round that was close I forget which one it was and two of the Judges saw it Danny's way so he got the win... but either way Lamont was taking them belts without a kd. The most fair score wouldv'e been a draw IMO

edit: I take back that it was hard to score the first half of the fight was clearly Danny's 6 rounds in a row and the second half was clearly Lamont's. it's just that Lamont looked much more impressive and litterally BEAT UP a gassed Danny Garcia. Danny won but Lamont BEAT him is the best way I can put it.
                  Last edited by brickcityboxing; 05-14-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
                    Mawyeather lost only people who dont are you know trayvon martin supporters.
                    Still Salty lol

Comment

I bet Castillo and Madaina did since both beat Floyd only to get robbed by the way Lamont can only blame himself you can't win a fight by only winning the last 3 rounds that only happened in Trinidad vs Delahoya
                      Last edited by Luilun; 05-14-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X