Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost my brother, nephew and best friend - in one second.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sorry to hear that dude, do take care...

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XXING FAN View Post
      http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...d-9023833.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...y-9021643.html

http://crimeandjustice.co.uk/2013/12...circular-road/

He was my baby bro. My nephew (driver) and best friend in the car. It seats four and the only person missing was me. i can't believe my bro has gone. my baby bro

He left behind his wife and son, my friend had two boys and a wife. My newphew was getting married in two months. How can this happen?

I had one best friend i used to only see (i outgrew that scene) and he is gone too now. i just dont know what to do.

Just would like everyone to keep us in your prayers - especially at this time of year.
      My condolences, bro, keep ya head up.

Comment

• I don't know what to type.

Tragic.

Comment

• Will hold them up in prayer!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by simonn View Post
            So sorry to hear that dude, do take care...
            What is with ******s like you bumping up 3 year old threads?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              What is with ******s like you bumping up 3 year old threads?
              It's been happening more lately. Some posters are on a nostalgia kick

Comment

• This happened 2-3 years ago but I'm sure to the op, at times it still seems as if it was yesterday. My sincerest condolences on your loss. The toughest thing about progressing in this life is dealing with the inevitable loss of a loved one.

Gotta say this taking aim guy is a true douche. Pretend choir boy. In my teens I had a souped up Trans am... could beat a 'Vette off the line if I wanted to. Use to race My friend cutting through lawns and doing other knuckleheaded things. Thank God, no one was ever hurt.. and I didn't die doing these things. But if I had, I'm sure my friends and family would have still mourned me.

And I grew out of it... I have become a family man and father. You never know how an individual will turn out. So mourn the loss. Mourn who they were, and who they could've been.

RIP

Comment

• Two car accident in North TExas.....one car with a young mother and a daughter crossed median line and crashed head on with another car having a young mother and baby daughter...both sets of mother/daughters killed.

Yes, texting was involved. One woman was texting at the moment of impact. The one who crossed the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    This happened 2-3 years ago but I'm sure to the op, at times it still seems as if it was yesterday. My sincerest condolences on your loss. The toughest thing about progressing in this life is dealing with the inevitable loss of a loved one.

Gotta say this taking aim guy is a true douche. Pretend choir boy. In my teens I had a souped up Trans am... could beat a 'Vette off the line if I wanted to. Use to race My friend cutting through lawns and doing other knuckleheaded things. Thank God, no one was ever hurt.. and I didn't die doing these things. But if I had, I'm sure my friends and family would have still mourned me.

And I grew out of it... I have become a family man and father. You never know how an individual will turn out. So mourn the loss. Mourn who they were, and who they could've been.

RIP

Thank you all for your kind words. 3 years on but it does still feel like yesterday. I guess I am one of those nostalgic folk who does read this old thread for nothing other than comfort when reminiscing about old times.

Times have moved on. A lot has happened since the accident and i now have a baby boy Isaac to focus all my time and energy on. I've also recently been getting back into the photography scene via some freelance work. I've also been helping my friend get his E30 1jz (for those who know ) I am always coming across absolute beauties at car shows and enthusiasts. Something all of us and my brother were really into. Some pics for any motorheads out there

And a video of the E30 1JZ for those who don't know..

https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram...50757646_n.mp4

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XXING FAN View Post
                      Thank you all for your kind words. 3 years on but it does still feel like yesterday. I guess I am one of those nostalgic folk who does read this old thread for nothing other than comfort when reminiscing about old times.

Times have moved on. A lot has happened since the accident and i now have a baby boy Isaac to focus all my time and energy on. I've also recently been getting back into the photography scene via some freelance work. I've also been helping my friend get his E30 1jz (for those who know ) I am always coming across absolute beauties at car shows and enthusiasts. Something all of us and my brother were really into. Some pics for any motorheads out there

And a video of the E30 1JZ for those who don't know..

https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram...50757646_n.mp4
                      This is good to hear.

Comment

Working...
                      X