• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
    i think kevin dented that chin today.
    that's right, his chin is no better than his hero amir khan

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Tuggers. Granite chin. Got caught in an epic tranny trap where he PM'd a "hot chick" pictures of his tiny **** and not only did the "hot chick" reveal that "she" had a **** bigger than Tuggers' own **** but "she" posted it in the thunderdome for all to see. Tuggers never even had his knees buckle and still posts here to this day.
      very true.

poet too cuz of that thread tunney did on him. 2 biggest ko bombs I know of.

Comment

Kevs got a good chin took some shots and keeps on coming..
        Tha Greatest can take a dig as well ive thrown some his way dude dont surrender and annoys complete fuk outta anyone unlucky enough to cross him..
        Plus he dont need Karma 2 do it...

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          Me, even though Cotto fought like a bloody ****; i'm still putting on those *******s and keep owning them. Thank you blood tests, YOU ROCK !!!

Most of my fellow Cotto fans left the game now, im probably the only hardcore Cotto fan still representing yet.
          Dude. You're like the Yoda of Cotto fans.

You've always come with la verdad.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            HOLYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, i've NEVER EVER seen something like that; damn most would have commit suicide after that.

Did u show it to his GF? What did he do to do deserve such treatment? That's gold right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
              Dude. You're like the Yoda of Cotto fans.

You've always come with la verdad.

That's right my ******, and i'mma keep doing that until i get banned. And if ever get banned, i'll come back right at it.

Comment

HOLYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, i've NEVER EVER seen something like that; damn most would have commit suicide after that.

Did u show it to his GF? What did he do to do deserve such treatment? That's gold right here.
                I didn't lay that pwn down. That was Hurricane. Nah, he never really showed it to his GF. It was meant to be funny, not to totally ruin the guy.

I don't think anyone can find a better example of a granite chin than that.

Comment

Me, even though Cotto fought like a bloody ****; i'm still putting on those *******s and keep owning them. Thank you blood tests, YOU ROCK !!!

Most of my fellow Cotto fans left the game now, im probably the only hardcore Cotto fan still representing yet.
                  Your not the only one still representing Cotto, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                    Your not the only one still representing Cotto, man.
                    Yes but i feel alone sometimes; i've been banned several times in the process. Same thing with Rape and Animalistic, two other former great posters.
                    Glad u're on the job too.

Comment

that tuggers pwn was an ATG

Comment

Working...
                      X