No announcement yet.

***The Official Malignaggi/Khan, Campbell/Ortiz Discussion Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
    Paulie needs to retire because he's shot and no longer has his legs.
    LMAO at saying Paulie is shot. he was out-classed, period.

Nate campbell on the other hand I think is.

Comment

• Paulie basically said that he got old, and also Mayweather is getting there too.

Comment

• In early with that new sig, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          No point in bringing that up because I changed my mind on the topic when I saw better video of the fight. You can go in the archives and look up the topic and see evidence of that.

Khan did great, I don't take that away from him. I just don't like the stoppage. It was fishy when they were inticing Paulie into quitting before he came out to fight.
          It was a legit stoppage, Paulie was taking some serious hits to the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
            True fans will stand by their fighters - some of us wanted Paulie to win, not all of us said he would.

I already know all about Khan, and this fight hasn't convinced me he's going to do **** - he's getting knocked out first time he steps to a prime guy with a big punch and half of Malignaggi's heart.

Malignaggi 2006 beats this Khan.

Paul is worth a million Amir Khans.
            its already 2010, if youre butt hurt over the loss get over it, Move along, he lost to a better man this fight. stop reminscing about the past its over.
            Khan is better than your man tonight so get over it!

Comment

He was tired not shot.

Comment

• I think Khan beats Bradley TBH. People forget that Bradley is a powder puff puncher himself(LOL ok definitely not on Paulie's level but he ain't that much better) and Khan will have all the physical advantages with khan's height and reach.

I still think Maidana would be too much for khan though and alexander might have enough POP to put khan to sleep.

Comment

and here comes the excuses

no props to khan, the other man was shot

Comment

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                    At the post fight interview he called Maidana. Maidana's not considered feather-fisted?
                    I will believe it when I see it signed..

Comment

• Khan may not have a good chin, but he has great offensive ability and seems much more ring aware than he used to. He could pick off most of Pauli's fast shots and saw them coming so his chin may not even be a big factor in many of his future fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X