Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Pastor Mark Burns: Trump's 'Message of Unity' Will Bring Americans Together

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/2...nify-americans

Hardly surprising that an Evangelist con man like Burns would issue a full-throated endorsement of another con man whose taxes are so riddled with fraud that he's decided not to release them despite all of the negative attention it's getting.

It's also worth noting that somebody like you would look at a video like this of a religious official endorsing a candidate for President (violating the separation of church and state) and consider it a positive while somebody like me would look at it and cringe due to said violation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Which of those policies are good????

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Hardly surprising that an Evangelist con man like Burns would issue a full-throated endorsement of another con man whose taxes are so riddled with fraud that he's decided not to release them despite all of the negative attention it's getting.

It's also worth noting that somebody like you would look at a video like this of a religious official endorsing a candidate for President (violating the separation of church and state) and consider it a positive while somebody like me would look at it and cringe due to said violation.
        He's undergoing an audit, he can't release his taxes until the audit has concluded. Might not fit with the liberal narrative but the facts aren't typically associated with the liberal narrative anyways.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...me-tax-returns

Last edited by mathed; 07-23-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          He's undergoing an audit, he can't release his taxes until the audit has concluded. Might not fit with the liberal narrative but the facts aren't typically associated with the liberal narrative anyways.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...me-tax-returns

There's nothing preventing him from releasing his taxes under audit, even the FBI said that's entirely up to Trump if he wants to. Trump said he didn't want to.

Richard Nixon released his taxes while under audit, FFS.

Comment

"believe me, believe me.....believe me"

Comment

Trump might be a bit dodgy but he's got murrica's best interests at heart imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                "believe me, believe me.....believe me"
                "I've actually heard people telling me that BostonGuy isn't a good mod, can you believe this, folks? The other day New England says to me that BostonGuy is a racist, okay? I didn't believe him. I look at New England's poll numbers these days and he's a mess, okay? Believe me. Then I go and look at BostonGuy's poll numbers and he's doing tremendous! Really, he's doing really, really, great and the people love him, folks. They really do."

Comment

"I've actually heard people telling me that BostonGuy isn't a good mod, can you believe this, folks? The other day New England says to me that BostonGuy is a racist, okay? I didn't believe him. I look at New England's poll numbers these days and he's a mess, okay? Believe me. Then I go and look at BostonGuy's poll numbers and he's doing tremendous! Really, he's doing really, really, great and the people love him, folks. They really do."
                  If you read this with a trump voice, it sounds pretty spot on

Comment

The past 8 years have been disastrous for Boxingscene. E-crime is at an all time high, site traffic is down and at a deficit and the Lounge is more divided than ever. It's all attributable to the current administration.

Wait, I'm part of the current administration. Nevermind
                    Last edited by BostonGuy; 07-23-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      The past 8 years have been disastrous for Boxingscene. E-crime is at an all time high, site traffic is down and at a deficit and the Lounge is more divided than ever. It's all attributable to the current administration.

Wait, I'm part of the current administration. Nevermind

Just throw REED under the bus. He's part of the current administration but he never posts anymore so most people must've forgot.

See what I did there?

Comment

Working...
                      X