No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    he isn't saying anything that he hasn't before though, it's just a lengthy ****ing speech lol. great stamina for a 70 year old.
    Crooked Hillary would've left the podium for at least 3 piss breaks by now. The Donald probably ****s like an animal this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      He was a Clinton plant all along, he's tanking this on purpose. Either that or he's gotten weary from being on the road so much.
      He's not a plant - He's just a clueless egotist who didn't really expect to win. He wanted the publicity so he could go on to get another television show or book deal and drum up support for his businesses.

As evidenced by the fact that he basically offered the presidency to John Kasich this week.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...d_foreign.html

Of course, now that Kasich and his camp have called him out for it in a very public way, he can't come out and be like "yeah, you're right, I did that." He's in too deep now, so instead he's tearing in to Kasich as a liar on twitter like a ****ing 5 year old.

Good luck to the Republican party if they hope to ever bounce back from this on a national level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        he isn't saying anything that he hasn't before though, it's just a lengthy ****ing speech lol. great stamina for a 70 year old.
        High energy when? He looks his age tonight. This being a boxing forum that we have both visited for years, he's gassing in the 8th.

Comment

• His delivery is so off. He's giving the speech he should, something is off though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            His delivery is so off. He's giving the speech he should, something is off though.
            He's not polished at reading off the monitors.

Comment

• They followed up the RNC with a 20 some year old episode of Red Greene here. Needless to say, I'm more entertained now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                put some Epoints on it....Trump is winning this shlt!
                I'd just assume give you e-points. I couldn't care less about betting for points.

But Trump still isn't going to win.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• fukin lol

Comment

Working...
                      X