Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Walters make it to your P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Walters make it to your P4P list?

The dude has sick skill, can adapt, change gears and punch. I want to see him vs Loma because I don't like that he squeezes into smaller divisions. His skill however can't be denied.

Not just yet. The ND win was huge but I'd like to see him in with another couple top class fighters and see how he deals with them.

In hypothetical terms, I believe he beats LSC/Mares/Selby/Loma but I'm not sure if even one of those fights ever gets made.

Comment

1. Gonzalez
      2. Lomachenko
      3. Golovkin
      4. Ward
      5. Kovalev
      6. Rigondeux
      7. Pacquaio
      8. Alvarez
      9. Cotto
      10. Crawford

Walters is in the mix after that with guys like Beterbiev & Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        1. Gonzalez
        2. Lomachenko
        3. Golovkin
        4. Ward
        5. Kovalev
        6. Rigondeux
        7. Pacquaio
        8. Alvarez
        9. Cotto
        10. Crawford

Walters is in the mix after that with guys like Beterbiev & Stevenson

Bradley resume is better than Lomachenko
        No wlad?

Other than that, that's a fair list of the top 10 fighters in the sport.

Walters,danny,thurman,brook they are in the next 10.
        Last edited by bluebeam; 11-05-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

No...I don't even think he is P4P better than Donaire.....You guys need to make a active Top 10 because that's not what P4P means.

Comment

Definitely higher than Brook, no which way you cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              Bradley resume is better than Lomachenko
              No wlad?

Other than that, that's a fair list of the top 10 fighters in the sport.

Walters,danny,thurman,brook they are in the next 10.
              Bradley nearly got a mention, he is a fighter I respect the hell outta but I just feel there are fighters who bring more to the table. Aint all about resume, its all subjective which is why im happy placing Lomachenko so high, he has yet to beat elite guys but he's willing and he passes the eye test with ease, matter of fact im seeing this guy do things ive never seen done in 25 years of watching boxing.

Nah, no problem with someone rating him due to his dominance but I rarely have heavys in the top 10, certainly not when they throw a jab for 10 rounds before anything follows

Comment

Nah.. At this stage we don't know of he's a great fighter or just a big fighter overpowering smaller guys. I'm still not sold.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                  Nah.. At this stage we don't know of he's a great fighter or just a big fighter overpowering smaller guys. I'm still not sold.
                  +1 here
                  lets see if he moves to 130 and dominate there

Comment

No..

He needs some more quality wins... his best win is a soul-less donaire

walters needs to stay active, pick a weight class, make weight, and keep winning..

right now he is one of the top 25 guys in the world but to make top 10 he needs to do more

Comment

Working...
                    X