Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Tito Trinidad would've MURK'D lil G...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Tito Trinidad would've MURK'D lil G...

Tito would've have MURK'D lil G at full 160 pounds...imagine tito left hook nearly killing lil g ...

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
    Tito would've have MURK'D lil G at full 160 pounds...imagine tito left hook nearly killing lil g ...
    Agree

Tito was a monster GGG woulda played right to his style.

Comment

Tito wouldn't get past GGG's jab.

Comment

I'm starting to think we need an official golovkin thread the way y'all talk about him

Comment

Prime Trinidad looked bad against Oscar at 147.

Where are all those haters coming from? Oakland united?

Comment

Tito was one of the best. Couldn't say he's murder him but if i had to put my money on it is say Tito by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              Tito wouldn't get past GGG's jab.
              Tito was stronger and smarter. And he had a good chin I can't see gg hurting him

Comment

GGG is the better boxer. It'd be a fight he'd actually be the better boxer in. Not just a thudding caveman fighting an inferior puncher, per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
                  The same Tito who got owned by old Bhop?
                  The same one who went tooth and nail with small little Pernell Whittaker?

Anything to protect your little nostalgic safe place, right?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Tito was stronger and smarter. And he had a good chin I can't see gg hurting him
                    Tito was neither smarter or stronger than GGG. If he were he wouldn't have lost in such a lopsided manner to Hopkins an Wright. Hell Joppy even losing in an embarrassing fashion managed to outbox Trinidad in stretches with just the jab.

You're telling me a guy that got out box by Joppy is beating a silver medalist with murderous power. Hell at Middleweight GGG has more power than Trinidad did at that weight. Tito was a monster at 154 and 147 not at 160.

Comment

Working...
                    X