OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Well if USA turns into a middle east then good luck with it u can keep it

Remember ur queen is gonna bring millions of ******s in so good luck with that

Keep ur head intact if that happens caboron
    psssh Mexicans and ******s arent enemies and they'll be extremely out of bounds and out of pockets if they tried, i aint worried, in other words they dont scare me. Mexicans we dont talk brave online and then be politically correct in public lmfao, so if a ****** gets out of line with one of us they'll get checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
      psssh Mexicans and ******s arent enemies and they'll be extremely out of bounds and out of pockets if they tried, i aint worried, in other words they dont scare me. Mexicans we dont talk brave online and then be politically correct in public lmfao, so if a ****** gets out of line with one of us they'll get checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
        immigrants are the only stupid people in the world, where i live all the property values are dropping because of houses filled with meth heads, these aren't immigrants, they're good old american rednecks with plenty of psychosis
        They're are plenty of white people who are scum, no doubt about it. We need don't to bring in more scum from overseas, we have enough here already.
        Last edited by Xoo; 10-26-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
          Mexicans belong in Mexico and ******s belong in the Middle East. Those countries suck because of the people who live in them. We don't need those people in America or any other white country. Hillary is way more likely to let them in and there is already way too many of them here to begin with.

Comment

• Angry Liberal destroys Donald Trumps Star on Walk of Fame with Hammer

http://deadline.com/2016/10/donald-t...eo-1201842969/

Was this really necessary? I mean all you have to do is not vote him in office, its not like he is going to win anyway, again showing their true nature my way or the highway anger.

Im not a trump fan, but why go to such measures? Will this guy get arrested this is ****ed up man another useful idiot super emotional and paranoid left winger. Doesnt he know the democrats have kept people down more thant he republicans, every poor impoverished city is run by democrats who repeat this to get votes, Republicans are rich white racists who want to take your money away and force you to pay more taxes, smh.

Why haven't the left denounced this they love playing victims, but they are okay when BLM says kill whitey and riots, and okay with assaults on trump supporters, and now destruction of property.

They allow this but wait for the one moment a republican strikes back to play victim, reminds me of females, I knew a girl who would assault her boyfriend until one day he finally had enough and shoved her to the ground and she started crying and played victim and the police arrested him.
            Last edited by hectari; 10-26-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Will this guy get arrested this is ****ed up
              Nah Hollywood is hardcore liberal, he'll probably get to be a presenter at the Oscars and get to walk the red carpet at Fast & Furious 17

Comment

• Hilary must've paid the guy

Comment

• "Republicans are rich white..."

Interesting statement considering the left likes to continually remind us that the more "intellectual" voters are democrat and that Trump supporters are "poor and ignorant".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Nah Hollywood is hardcore liberal, he'll probably get to be a presenter at the Oscars and get to walk the red carpet at Fast & Furious 17
                    well he was getting cheered on

Comment

• liberals are anything but 'liberal'. The whole definitition of a liberal is someone who is willing to listen to different opinions. To be honest, the bbc liberal movement over here isnt far off censorship. People are only allowed to have one opinion on issues such as immigration, gay marriage, otherwise its scandalous. Have a think why there were so few celebrities who were openly pro brexit, because they would be considered racist. Free speech over here is an illusion, and it sounds the same in america. I dont see many hollywood stars championing trump... people are only allowed one opinion on things. Thats why tyson fury was destroyed over here, because he had a difference of opinion that doesnt fit in with the view that the media tries to drum into us daily.

Comment

Working...
                      X