Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola: "Mayweather is probably the GOAT. He beats prime Chavez!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola trying to get me to root for Stiverne. Stop with that crazy talk. He is still ducking a past his prime Pacquiao, he would have never faced a prime or old Chavez had they been in the same era.

Comment

I love it when people come out with opinions like this because it upsets so many people.

Comment

The comment by Chris was wrong

Comment

He's not even the fighter of the decade, how can he be the greatest of all time. What cry baby mean is he's a goat...mahhhh, mahhhh

Comment

Id ony give Chavez a chance under 140.

Comment

the guy said prime chavez LOL ..joke

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                Mayweather went life and death with Castillo. Imagine Chavez.
                Castillo had that long reach for his height and size that helped him tag Mayweather in the second half of the fight. Chavez with 3 inches less than Castillo and a whopping 6 inch reach disadvantage against Floyd, which is important for a guy with the style of Mayweather, who stays outside, would be at the end of Floyd's right hands all night. And you mention Lightweight Floyd but not the more mature 140-147 Floyd who became more of a defensive genius rather than the all out attacker/mover he was at 130-135.

Comment

Much as I hate to say it I see Money winning a majority decision here. I mean I love Chavez he's one of my favorite fighters but Floyd would just hold him at arms length and outpoint him most of the fight. Cutting off the ring is nigh impossible when he does that crazy duck and run maneuver of his (which I'm suprised he hasn't gotten caught on). Maybe if Chavez could accumulate enough body blows and slow Floyd down I could see some real damage settling in but by that point in the fight it would more than likely be too late. Still I'd give him 2-1 odds.

Comment

It wouldn't be the defensive fraud at Chavez sr prime weight so cut it with the bull**** fraud would try to fight and get his azz beat like his uncle roger
                    Last edited by way2strong; 04-26-2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

fraud struggled with past primed judah and cotto, lost to castillo, ran like bitch fighting baldomir, decided to go on vacation to duck the whole of welterweight division, use peds since he hurts his hand.

notable win is a sucker punch that ko'ed.... josie harris.

now he's the goat...?

Comment

Working...
                      X