Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland to have surgery on his right shoulder next week.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    Funny how people say Kirkand is a bum when he went into fight with a shoulder injury, got held 118 times (every 15 seconds), had arm held the entire fight, got hit with Molina's head all night, got held anytime he was within 5 feet of Molina......and he still managed to win 3 of those 10 rounds, and almost stopped Molina win the 10th, had it not been for Molina holding 16 times in that round.
    Molina wasn't even close to being stopped in the 10th. I wasn't even a very clean kd, it happened at the end of the round, and Molina got up right away and had his legs under him. That's not close to being stopped. Close to being stopped is what Sanchez did to Wilfredo Gomez in the first round.
    I do respect Kirkland for fighting with the injury. But injury or no injury I doubt kirkland is ever on top of 154. He hasn't looked good against Ishida, Angulo, and Molina and I don't see him doing better against Alvarez, Trout, or Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I kept thinking to myself. "Why does Kirkland looks so weak?" It can't just be Molina.

This would explain a lot. Incredible that he came on late with the two tears.
      Kirkland looked "off" the other night. His punches weren't as fluid as usual and he looked slow and lethargic. The HBO crew stated that he was more muscular and jacked up than in his last fight - which could be reason for his off performance..

Also, what became of Kirkland not submitting a urine sample?

Comment

Makes you wonder if Ann's extreme training with Kirkland might had him injured going into the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Kirkland looked "off" the other night. His punches weren't as fluid as usual and he looked slow and lethargic. The HBO crew stated that he was more muscular and jacked up than in his last fight - which could be reason for his off performance..

Also, what became of Kirkland not submitting a urine sample?
          Kirkland peed right after the fight.

Kirkland injured his shoulder in or before the fight. Explains why his jab was non-existent and why he didn't push Molina off him.

Comment

Paul Williams beats Kirkland. Way too much hand speed. I don't think Williams would be holding all night like Molina though.
            Really?

I think Kirkland is faster then Williams when healthy and attacking like usual. He hit's harder and is stronger. I think he pushes Williams back akk night and walks through Williams punches because he will be on the back foot. I could see Kirkland stopping Williams by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Molina wasn't even close to being stopped in the 10th. I wasn't even a very clean kd, it happened at the end of the round, and Molina got up right away and had his legs under him. That's not close to being stopped. Close to being stopped is what Sanchez did to Wilfredo Gomez in the first round.
              I do respect Kirkland for fighting with the injury. But injury or no injury I doubt kirkland is ever on top of 154. He hasn't looked good against Ishida, Angulo, and Molina and I don't see him doing better against Alvarez, Trout, or Lara.
              It was a legit knockdown and Molina was definietely stunned. He was also hurt earlier in the rd also.

Molina's legs were gone IMO. He was tired and could barely hold on anymore. With Kirkland getting fired up starting in the 10th I think he stops Molina or at the very least knocks him down a couple more times and wins on points. One more knockdown and it would have been a draw if he won rds 11 and 12.

Comment

Kirkland is a bum and one of the stupidest fighters p4p look forward to seeing him get owned in the very near future

Comment

Funny how people say Kirkand is a bum when he went into fight with a shoulder injury, got held 118 times (every 15 seconds), had arm held the entire fight, got hit with Molina's head all night, got held anytime he was within 5 feet of Molina......and he still managed to win 3 of those 10 rounds, and almost stopped Molina win the 10th, had it not been for Molina holding 16 times in that round.
                  real talk!!!

I wish Kirk a speedy recovery....dude is the REALEST mofo in the game!!!

Comment

all the idiots in this thread probably still believe kirkland can beat sergio like they were saying before the molina bout

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      real talk!!!

I wish Kirk a speedy recovery....dude is the Stupidest mofo in the game!!!
                      fixed for you brah

Comment

Working...
                      X