James "mini tyson" Kirkland express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Both guys aint *****. Good fight though
    Doesn't change the fact that only a few of us were rolling with James. James has a good chance at 154 though so I wouldn't say he's ****. No, he ain't touching Martinez at 160 but at 154 he could go with any of the guys. Alvarez, k9, Molina, Trout, really just Cotto would be the question mark to me. I'd love to see Floyd or Manny actually man up and get in there with him.

Comment

shoulda been a public vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        It's unsurprising that Kirkland beat Angulo....except for the fact that nearly everyone was picking him to lose and especially after hitting the canvas in the first round. Yeah, okay fool, unsurprising victory. Fuk off, dork. Just another pu$$y trying to discredit someone and brush it off like it is no big deal.
        When the abiding memory of a fighter's last major performance is of him being planted on his ass three times, of course people are going to write him off when he next faces some kind of test. That's just the way it is.

It's still no suprise at all, if you're looking at the styles and levels involved, that Kirkland could beat Angulo.

**** off yourself, ****. If he meets another good boxer upon whom Kirkland can't impose his physicality anytime soon, expect your boy's deficiencies to be exposed all over again.
        Last edited by PEBBLES!; 11-05-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          shoulda been a public vote.
          i co sign that

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Doesn't change the fact that only a few of us were rolling with James.
            I may not have been "rolling with James".

But you won't find any instance of me picking against him vs. Angulo or stating that he couldn't win this fight.

Butthurt nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              When the abiding memory of a fighter's last major performance is of him being planted on his ass three times, of course people are going to write him off when he next faces some kind of test. That's just the way it is.

It's still no suprise at all, if you're looking at the styles and levels involved, that Kirkland could beat Angulo.

**** off yourself, ****. If he meets another good boxer upon whom Kirkland can't impose his physicality anytime soon, expect after your boy's deficiencies to be exposed all over again.
              Fair point but who exactly is going to stop him from doing that. Angulo is known for being a guy that can impose his will and he wasn't able to do it. 154 isn't deep at all. I mean Cotto obviously is at the top but after that you have Alvarez and I don't really see him backing up Kirkland at all. After that everyone is a rather large step down from Angulo imo. James can be a big time player at 154.

Comment

Less than a week till we ride on these little homies!

Comment

How is Kirkland anything like Tyson?

Tyson's Technique at his best was complete perfection.

Kirkland has NO technique whatsoever..

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    How is Kirkland anything like Tyson?

Tyson's Technique at his best was complete perfection.

Kirkland has NO technique whatsoever..
                    He's nothing but raw *****. Another man will be broken at the hands of Kirkland.

Comment

Molina's going to stop kirkland

Comment

Working...
                      X