No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carl Froch underrated?

When examining his recent resume he's done some impressive things. He's the only man to defeat Jean Pascal (that was a great fight, if you haven't seen it look it up on youtube). He KO Jermaine Taylor, got a SD vs. Dirrell albeit a controversial win, and his lone loss against Mikkel Kessler was a very competitive fight that could've gone either way. In his last bout he dominated Arthur Abraham. If Froch beats Glen Johnson he deserves p4p consideration imo. Froch talks but he backs it up, I like fighters like that, I don't know why he doesn't get more credit.

yes he his underrated, i can't wait untill he his lifting that Super Six trophy up !!

Comment

if he's not in the your top 3 SMW, then yes he is definetly underrated

i was at the taylor fight live and since then ive been a huge fan. he talks s--t, backs it u,p and only fights the best. what more can you ask for from a fighter

if only he were american

Comment

Froch is underrated and not given the respect and media coverage he deservs. His last few fights have been against top notch fighters . No one can accuse him of ducking.

Comment

Froch is underrated even though I though Dirrel beat him.

He has the best resume at 168. He lost to a much sharper Kessler than Ward faced IMO and he has wins over Pascal/Dirrell/Abe/Taylor.

Comment

He absolutely is underrated as a fighter.

The only fighter with a better resume in their last seven fights than Froch is Manny Pacquiao. Froch has the best resume at 168 by far and I wouldn't be shocked if he wins the supersix tourney.

Comment

Froch's resume is much better than Ward's and Bute's, it's not even close.

Comment

Unquestionably, yes.

What I love the most about the Cobra is he’s been written off at every stage of his Career (British, Euro, World) and came through it all, doing it the hard way.

His CV is stacked, never ducks and (mostly) makes a bloody brilliant fight out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                  Froch's resume is much better than Ward's and Bute's, it's not even close.
                  Shhhhhhhhhhh

Id like him to stay under-rated. He works better as the underdog, and itll make it so much sweeter when he wins the SuperSix.

Comment

VERY UNDERRaTED

Comment

Working...
                    X