No announcement yet.

the effects of alcohol and some facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 120 View Post
    screaming **** the world! then u start crying and call ur ex to tell her either I love you/i hate you, u choose which one and then sometime during the next day u call some friend to tell him some crazy story about last night
    Thats funny. Im not that guy, but I know a ton of them. No after that I either end up passed out in a puddle of vomit, end up in the hospital after a severe asskicking or wake up in county jail. I dont drink in public anymore.

Comment

Man i've been in 10+ many times but 1 time i went to visit my grandmother in a small Ukrainian Village, and there instead of buying alcohol, they make thier own, Moonshine.

They called it "vodka", so i had no idea it was moonshine when i drank it and i had no idea it was like 70%+ alcohol content instead of the 40% of vodka. I drank like i would normally drink vodka and woke up the next day with no memory of even drinking and no hangover

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Thats funny. Im not that guy, but I know a ton of them. No after that I either end up passed out in a puddle of vomit, end up in the hospital after a severe asskicking or wake up in county jail. I dont drink in public anymore.
        lol, i didn't say it expecting you to be one, but there is aaaalllwwwaaayyssss someone like that around.

Comment

Yanks are lightweights!

On a serious note this information is wrong. Canada does not have zero tolerance on blood alcohol when driving. The law in Ontario is over 80 (.080%) but the war level of over 50 (.050%) carries a 7 day license suspension. It's a bullshit law though in my opinion. The alcohol related driving incidents are caused by people driving when they're hammered, not by people who had two glasses of wine with dinner instead of one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Yanks are lightweights!

On a serious note this information is wrong. Canada does not have zero tolerance on blood alcohol when driving. The law in Ontario is over 80 (.080%) but the war level of over 50 (.050%) carries a 7 day license suspension. It's a bullshit law though in my opinion. The alcohol related driving incidents are caused by people driving when they're hammered, not by people who had two glasses of wine with dinner instead of one.
            one can of beer is enough to kill you????

what the ****

that chart is wack as hell

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Yanks are lightweights!

is it the same in all areas? BC, quebec, etc?

Comment

Working...
              X