No announcement yet.

Ff7 Remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m00ks
    Chrono Trigger was fun as **** with teh double and triple atatcks. Also had a good story line. I find THE best FF game is FF3 on supernintendo. Yeah graphics were 16 bit but the gameplay and storyline was nothing short of amazing. Easily competes with FF7...easily. Specially the story.

3 and 6 were both good too. One difference for me however was that you could get 60+ hours of original gameplay out of FFVII depending on what you did. It's replay value was also much better for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
      Anyone ever play Xenogears? I played the demo for it ages ago, and it seemed pretty good.

Was that a good game?

Yea it really is also a great game. The story really got me. The Gears where ****ing crazy also there was alot to do in that game.Never beat it thou **** was really hard the last boss

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
        Chrono Trigger was fun as **** with teh double and triple atatcks. Also had a good story line. I find THE best FF game is FF3 on supernintendo. Yeah graphics were 16 bit but the gameplay and storyline was nothing short of amazing. Easily competes with FF7...easily. Specially the story.
        I agree, I spent more time in that game than any other RPG - it was incredible for its time.

Originally posted by oldgringo
        3 and 6 were both good too. One difference for me however was that you could get 60+ hours of original gameplay out of FFVII depending on what you did. It's replay value was also much better for me too.
        FF3 on the SNES is FF6 in Japan. Our numbering system got messed up because apparently we didn't get every Final Fantasy that was released, but take it from me they're the same game.

FF3/6 had more replay value for me because it was a little more non-linear. Once you had the airship and you were in the second half of the game where the continents were broken apart you could choose a variety of places to go depending on whom you wanted in your party. Not to mention all the crap you could do at places like the Colosseum like aquire the Illumina Sword by betting your Ragnarok, but only if you didn't choose the Esper earlier in the game.

Comment

ff7 was the only final fantasy game i didnt play all the way through. i thought it sucked the big one. but whatever more power to you.

Comment

Never beat FF7 I let my cousin use my memory card and never got it back and was to lazy to replay the game all the way back to the fourth disk. I only beat FF8 and FF9 FFX never finshed lazy once again

FFX-2 looked like a game the creators just put out there so fans won't lose interest.

Comment

Working...
            X