• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENVY

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
      ENVY
      But let's not forget, Haye backed out of a fight with Kevin Johnson a year ago, and chose the smaller, older Monte Barrett.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        By "KINGPIN' KEVIN JOHNSON:

"Let me start off by thanking you for rescuing the WBA title from that colossal waste of time and circus sideshow freak Nicolay Valuev. Now that I got that out of the way, I have to say that your fight with Nicolay was the worst fight that I ever witnessed in my life. You proved again that you are nothing more than an over hyped cruiserweight with a big mouth. "

"Both you and Valuev give boxing a bad name. With all of that running that you did, I thought I was watching a damn marathon. I just love the way that you jumped the line and got an opportunity to fight Valuev before I did, especially since I was ranked ahead of you for months but that’s OK, I understand the politics of this sport."

"After I put Vitali Klitschko away on December 12, in Switzerland, and trust me, I will, I’m going to look you up and we are going to get it on for real. You can pick the time and place. Doesn’t mean a damn thing to me. Just don’t run from me like you did last year when you pulled out of our agreed upon fight. "

"Oh, and watch my fight with Vitali on December 12, and you’ll see how real heavyweights conduct themselves in the ring."
        Lol.

Comment

Working...
        X