Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't leave me in here alone, fellas. I don't want a repeat of last night.

There better be some posts in this b*tch when I get back from the kitchen.

Comment

• You are on your own, Anorak.

Comment

• Looks like it.

**** you guys.

Comment

• I'm still here.

Comment

• Thanks for the PM, Mugicha.

Did you go cruising tonight or are you indoors for the evening?

Comment

• I'm on my third beer, and I have some whiskey to get into after that. I have to write a paper in Japanese by the day after tomorrow, I'm probably going to need to get started on it. But, I don't feel like turning off the spicket.

I think I'm going to take my laptop to an anarchist bar in town here and drink some beer and work there. Maybe I'll skip classes tomorrow to finish it. It is important.

Bringer, did you get the pics I sent you? I need confirmation to alleviate my insecurity issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Thanks for the PM, Mugicha.

Did you go cruising tonight or are you indoors for the evening?
                It's still early here. Just 4:40pm.

I think that banging the hotty last night did something to my brain. Now I feel like a wolverine on the prowl.

I think I'm gonna go to that anarchist bar. You never know who will pop in there. Hot girls included.

Comment

• Consider them confirmed, buddy. She's a cutie.

Comment

• I just now caught a buzz. Had one goign earlier but had to stop to eat. Did you get that when drinking, Mugicha? I get the munchies like crazy once I'm buzzing. ****s me up because then I stop to eat and end up losing my buzz and having to start over again.

Thankfully, I'm back to business now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I just now caught a buzz. Had one goign earlier but had to stop to eat. Did you get that when drinking, Mugicha? I get the munchies like crazy once I'm buzzing. ****s me up because then I stop to eat and end up losing my buzz and having to start over again.

Thankfully, I'm back to business now.
                      The girl had me up all night, and I was drinking the entire time. I slept like one hour maybe. She left at about 7am, and I slept a few more hours. Then I finished my wine and watched some fights, and then slept for another hour, got up and ate a bit, and now I'm into my 3rd beer. So, I'm kind of in the same position as you are, actually. I've been up and down on the booze, and now I'm starting to catch a buzz again.

Comment

Working...
                      X