Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willl JMM KO the Baby Bull? Predictions..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marquez probably wont KO diaz

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
      I think Diaz will win a close unanimous decisions, i just have one of those feelings. Hes younger, hes stronger, hes fought at lightweight his whole career, he can take a better punch and hes been in with the bigger punchers as well. I think Freitas is a bigger puncher than Marquez, so if Diaz had no problem taking his power and still put on steady pressure then he should have no problem doing it against Marquez who will give him those opportunities by trading with him. The fight is also in Diaz's home town.
      Jmm has beter timeing, better ring genralship, has a better boxing brain, more experience in big fights and has the power to hurt diaz. Dont underestimate jmm power.

Comment

no, diaz is tough...but i think jmm will win on ud, although is not going to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P GOAT View Post
          Marquez by controversial SD.
          i think it will be the other way around........ diaz by sd

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
            Jmm has beter timeing, better ring genralship, has a better boxing brain, more experience in big fights and has the power to hurt diaz. Dont underestimate jmm power.
            Ive never seen Diaz hurt that much, Ive seen him dropped once earlier in his career but that's about it. I see Marquez land at will against a Rocky Juarez who couldn't even see the punches coming( over that bad cut) and he didn't even stun him one time. Diaz has a great chin and has fought punchers on another level than Marquez, i don't see him stopping Diaz unless its by a cut. If anyone is getting stopped in this fight, its Marquez. With that being said, Marquez does have power and anyone can be hurt in a fight, i just don't think it will happen here.

Comment

JMM what power. He is the definition of a counterpuncher. He times his punches so well that he thinks he has power. As he goes up in weight he will keep hitting that canvas. His chin is so so but his balls to get up and fight are never in question. JMM 116-112.

Comment

I think Diaz will win a close unanimous decisions, i just have one of those feelings. Hes younger, hes stronger, hes fought at lightweight his whole career, he can take a better punch and hes been in with the bigger punchers as well. I think Freitas is a bigger puncher than Marquez, so if Diaz had no problem taking his power and still put on steady pressure then he should have no problem doing it against Marquez who will give him those opportunities by trading with him. The fight is also in Diaz's home town.
                Ive never seen Diaz hurt that much, Ive seen him dropped once earlier in his career but that's about it. I see Marquez land at will against a Rocky Juarez who couldn't even see the punches coming( over that bad cut) and he didn't even stun him one time. Diaz has a great chin and has fought punchers on another level than Marquez, i don't see him stopping Diaz unless its by a cut. If anyone is getting stopped in this fight, its Marquez. With that being said, Marquez does have power and anyone can be hurt in a fight, i just don't think it will happen here.
                jmm has just been the first man to stop joel c, something big puching lightweights freitas and corrales couldnt do. For alls we no jmm could be punching harder than ever at his new weight?

Comment

He can, but i doubt it. I'm thinkin UD 8 rds to 4.

Comment

jmm dont have enough power to KO diaz.

Comment

jmm has just been the first man to stop joel c, something big puching lightweights freitas and corrales couldnt do. For alls we no jmm could be punching harder than ever at his new weight?
                      casamayor is semi-shot

Comment

Working...
                      X