Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Pac and Big fan: Im sorry Em is better than both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still looking for attention huh

Comment

I love em and he's definitely a technical master but he lack one things crucial: Substance! He always jap about the same crazy stuff over and over. It's crazy stuff with a high level of lyrical skill but still crazy stuff and the occasional banger.

You take Biggie he too was a technical genius but the man wasn't one dimensional in his substance and his message. From Big Poppa to Juicy to *****z Bleed - Nas even on a higher level.

2pac had a delivery and story telling 2nd to no one.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        em is good but comparing him to intellectual rappers like pac and bigz is ****in hilarious man

bigz had the flow, pac had the style...both have proven to be multidimensional lyricists

mentioning em in the same sentence is like mentioning cliff couser in the same sentence as muhmmad ali
        take this back...right now. When it comes to intellectual hip hop, Em ****s on everybody

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
          MMLP is notably less consistent than its predecessor and relies more on the context of its time, IMO. SSLP is a great story-teller album, it doesn't date, while chunks of MMLP were more fun to listen to in their time than now.

Some awesome material, though, no doubt. 'Stan' and 'Kim' are Immortal.

'The Eminem Show' is very good and uderrated, too. I'd actually consider it more or less the equal of MMLP.
          Agreed. I think if he got rid of the fillers on that album, fewer songs but all bangers it would've been recognized as an ATG.

Just M.O

Comment

Prime Eminem. MMLP. Seriously, Best rapper ever!

Come the fuck on, when else or ever would you get RBX, Sticky Fingaz and Em on a Dre Beat?

MMLP is a classic rap album, and in the top 20 albums of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
              still looking for attention huh
              Have you ever listened to Eminem?

Bring something to the thread like everyone else or get out of it.

Comment

Eminem better than Pac??

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  MMLP is a classic rap album,
                  Agreed.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  and in the top 20 albums of all time.
                  Not even close.

Give me your Top 20.

Comment

I think his most underrated album is actually Recovery. Goodness that album is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      take this back...right now. When it comes to intellectual hip hop, Em ****s on everybody
                      Eminem is the apotheosis of cerebrality in hip-hop?

Save us.

Comment

Working...
                      X