No announcement yet.

Alan Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Green

What are your thoughts on green as a fighter? can he pull of a upset in the super 6? how high do you rate his power?

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
    What are your thoughts on green as a fighter? can he pull of a upset in the super 6? how high do you rate his power?
    I think he is a very good fighter who at times has been inconsistent in performances.....he has a punchers chance of pulling off the upset against Ward because he does have explosive power and can change a fight around with 1 shot. Green's power = 10 of 10.

Comment

After his destruction of Codrington I didn't think twice about Green's power. In my opinion he has a heap of it. I like his left hook and his uppercut. Their real tight, powerful and seem effective.
      The strangest thing I ever noticed about him is that he faced Ola Afolabi early in his career and won. What a weird matchup

I think he has a chance to stagger Ward. And if does that he could finish him. The power is their, if strategy and pressure are applied he could get the W.

Comment

Green is like fresh meat for the Super 2 and average 3...after they tossed out the roadkill... Abraham KO's him, Ward whoops on him, Dirrell, most likely sleeps him, Froch will bust him up, and him and Kessler may be a good scrap, probably the only fight he can win... They should have made it funky, and had dawson go down in weight and join the tournament...

Comment

Allan is probably the strongest puncher there..he will give Ward a tougher fight than some people think..however Ward is the better boxer. I see Ward winning a tough decision.

Comment

Working...
          X