Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer will the professional boxing circus (PBC) go on for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    GGG fan calling PBC a circus, like he didn't just fight a WW in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Who cares, welterweights have moved up to challenge for the middleweight title for generations, it's not like he fought and sought out Rob Salsa, he was challenged by a very big, prime welterweight world champ. Anyway regarding PBC I want to give it a chance but every year it just holds the sport back, so many fuking fighters, and the guys are twidling their thumbs, cherrypickin and expecting ******ed paydays before having a decent fight to raise their stock that is followed by tumbleweeds and crickets as you wonder where they've gone for the rest of the year.
      GGG is 34 with a resume full of Rob Salkas.

His entire career is a mismatch..he just fought a WW and one the weakest in the division at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        GGG is 34 with a resume full of Rob Salkas.

His entire career is a mismatch..he just fought a WW and one the weakest in the division at that.
        Quit trolling.

Comment

Quit trolling.
          Follow your own advice...

Comment

Who cares, welterweights have moved up to challenge for the middleweight title for generations, it's not like he fought and sought out Rob Salsa, he was challenged by a very big, prime welterweight world champ. Anyway regarding PBC I want to give it a chance but every year it just holds the sport back, so many fuking fighters, and the guys are twidling their thumbs, cherrypickin and expecting ******ed paydays before having a decent fight to raise their stock that is followed by tumbleweeds and crickets as you wonder where they've gone for the rest of the year.
            so PBC fighters are expecting ******ed paydays?

Employer: ''so we're going to start you off at 88k with full package benefits. We really think you can contribute to our company.''
            New Hire: ''nah that's retahrded, I prefer 36K because I'm an HBO fanboy..''
            Employer: ''excuse me?''

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              You mean you predict PBC will get what it wants? (Networks paying). I agree.
              I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                so PBC fighters are expecting ******ed paydays?

Employer: ''so we're going to start you off at 88k with full package benefits. We really think you can contribute to our company.''
                New Hire: ''nah that's retahrded, I prefer 36K because I'm an HBO fanboy..''
                Employer: ''excuse me?''
                Pay the haters no mind...

You can't break through the peasant mentality.

Comment

Quit trolling.
                  that will never happen lol

Comment

Who cares????

Everyone should, 1 WW almost got killed, the other could've lost his vision, but who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      GGG fan calling PBC a circus, like he didn't just fight a WW in his last fight.
                      Nothing more needs to be said.

Comment

Working...
                      X