Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Still Has a Target on The Back of Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I heard Cintron. Don't shoot the messenger.
    You mean Lara vs. Cintron? How in the hell could that match-up cross a promoter's mind?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      You mean Lara vs. Cintron? How in the hell could that match-up cross a promoter's mind?
      He is with Haymon after all you know? Somebody said it best the other day, when Haymon makes a fight it makes you say "How the fk did he come up with this?" I forgot who it was though.

Comment

F_ck off lara, ggg the greatest of all time does not fight punknello leftovers!!

Comment

Lara vs. Saunders. Winner fights Triple G!!!!

Comment

Too bad he'll never ever have his team contact loeffler. Little tweety bird. It's his manager not him.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
              F_ck off lara, ggg the greatest of all time does not fight punknello leftovers!!

BWaHaahaHAHaaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

BWaHaahAHahaaHA!!!

Comment

How much of a draw was Monroe Jr???

Comment

Oh ****, I was wrong, it's worse than Sechew Powell!!!

Lara is such a joke!!! He calls out Golovkin then fights total scrubs!!!

Oh man, that's a bad fight. Not just in the sense that Foreman isn't relevant anymore, but the style matchup is really bad and is guaranteed to be a stinker. I don't understand that from his manager - he knows what he has in Lara - a talented boxer but one that simply will not take risks in the ring which means when he's in there with an overmatched opponent that isn't aggressive, it's going to translate into a "boring" fight. You'd think if they couldn't get Andrade or a significant fight that he'd purposely pick a brawler, someone who's going to press that action so that Lara can shine, but nope.

Anyways, regarding Golovkin, I still don't think it's that bad of a fight for Golovkin mainly because he arguably got a draw against Canelo so it's a small chance to "one up" Canelo, not that it matters much enticing Canelo to get in the ring, but it's name at the very least. So if no Jacobs, it almost certainly won't be Saunders, so then go for Lara for Jan/Feb or whatever, and hope for the best for Jacobs/Saunders/Canelo later in the year. Outside of those three, middleweight doesn't have any other opponents that really matter and the only dope fight at 168 is DeGale.

Comment

Yawn.......

Comment

Working...
                      X