• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    You're taking the piss right?
    Something like that.

Comment

Mike mc tigue !!!!
      Won the world title against battling siki in 1923 during the civil war here in Ireland
      The book " a bloody canvas" is a great read about the olden days in boxing

Comment

Only other ones I know of from more recently are Pat Lawlor, who I'd see on PPV and Showtime undercards in the '90s and Mathew Macklin.

Comment

2 obvious ones.. Gentleman Jim Corbett and John L. Sullivan

Comment

Gentlemen, let us not overlook Mike McCallum and Milt McCrory, as fine a pair of lads as the shamrock ever adorned. Gerald McClellan,...there are many more. The Irish have dominated boxing for over a hundred years.

Comment

Of course there was ol' Sam McVea, too, who fought Langford fifteen times.

Comment

Jerry Quarry tho

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                  Anybody with IRISH blood on today ?
                  I have shot cum wads in Irish women and made them bleed, does this count???

Comment

The Irish heavyweight champion Oliver McCall. Such a small country, so many top Irish fighters. We could keep at this all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I have shot cum wads in Irish women and made them bleed, does this count???
                      Only if it was Irish cum, and your own, sir. Did you do this with another man's tool? That would disqualify you. You get extra points if she was clog dancing.

Comment

Working...
                      X