Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duva will block Stevenson/Showtime deal and enforce previous Kov-Stev agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duva will block Stevenson/Showtime deal and enforce previous Kov-Stev agreement

I guess Main Events is taking it to court.

Also read Main Event's and Adonis' promoter twitter exchange. Too lazy to put it all in here.

https://twitter.com/Main_Events
    https://twitter.com/yvonmichelGYM
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-27-2014, 11:04 PM.

So instead of chasing the champ team Krapalev will take them to court??SMH sounds very familiar....

Why doesnt he join Haymon's stable if he really wants to fight Adonis?

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      So instead of chasing the champ team Krapalev will take them to court??SMH sounds very familiar....

Surely taking this to court brings better chances of Kovalev-Stevenson ?

Comment

Why does he have to sign with someone to get a fight,,, why can't Stevenson just fight kovolev,,, especially when it's has been in the works for a year now..

Comment

WTF?
          You're right...they're not chasing him... they're grabbing him him by his collar, dragging him to where they want and making it happen.

This really doesn't go anywhere unless they have some signed stuff IMO, from what I heard, everything was agreed to....but don't know if anything was signed.

If it's signed, they're effed.

Comment

you can run but you cant hide!

Comment

This is what boxing coming too , you got to drag mofo to court in order for fights to happen...boxing is a business doe

Comment

Hopefully it gets done, But if after all that Kovalev loses......

Comment

I don't think they have anything significant.
                  They have an agreement to fight Stevenson, but it's for the Kovalev fight.
                  They can argue that and Stevenson can't have a permanent multi-fight deal with Stevenson.

Yvon Michel ***8207;@yvonmichelGYM 4h
                  @Main_Events @hanswolson @ChrisMannixSI @AdonisSuperman That email said we had an agreement me and you but we needed to make a pitch to HBO

HBO wants Kovaelv/Stevenson, not that garbage build up fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    This really doesn't go anywhere unless they have some signed stuff IMO, from what I heard, everything was agreed to....but don't know if anything was signed.

If it's signed, they're effed.
                    Signatures aren't really needed. Even verbal agreements are considered binding contracts in court, let alone actual emails.

Comment

Working...
                    X