Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think years from now Floyd will regret not fighting Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep dreaming idiots

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
      If Floyd had beaten Pac in 09-10 I would give him all the respect in the world.
      He would be the best and a top ten ATG...
      But he didn't so he will never get my respect.
      You don't know anything about this sports history if you believe beating Manny Pacquiao shoots you into the top 10 of all time. Morales and Marquez both beat a younger quicker Manny, where do they rank all time?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        And who are you? Because YOU don't believe Manny beats Floyd, that means the fight wouldn't have cemented their legacies into the upper echelon.

At the least top 20. Hands down, guaranteed.
        Because list's are subjective and carried out in one person's view. Floyd is already top 20 in my opinion, beating Pacquiao would have probably knocked him up 1 spot. If Manny beat Floyd he would be in my top 20 as well. But come on man, top 10 for either guy is a stretch.

Comment

He has too many zero's in his bank account to regret not fighting any fighter.

If the Pacquiao fight becomes available, it gets made easily just like the Cotto fight. If it doesn't, Floyd isn't going to lose sleep in his mansion.

From what I have gathered over the years, Floyd is a pretty easy guy to negotiate with. The Hatton fight was made with the quickness, the De La Hoya fight was made with no hassle. On the other hand both the Hatton and DLH fights with Pacquiao, at one point fell off and appeared like they were not going to happen because of Pacquiao's demands. The Cotto fight almost fell off as well because Cotto was not happy with the weight terms.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Change your username.

"Proven cheater". By all accounts, Manny's never had any sort of scandal surrounding his drug tests. If I recall, Floyd was the one with 3 dodgy tests, covered up by GBP.

Let's not go that route.

If Manny's a cheater, then Floyd is as well.
            I did not call Manny Pacquiao a cheater you insecure little boy. I called Margarito one. But the simple fact that you got offended and brought up the lie about the "3 Floyd test's" let's me know all I need to know, have a nice night son.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              He has too many zero's in his bank account to regret not fighting any fighter.

If the Pacquiao fight becomes available, it gets made easily just like the Cotto fight. If it doesn't, Floyd isn't going to lose sleep in his mansion.

From what I have gathered over the years, Floyd is a pretty easy guy to negotiate with. The Hatton fight was made with the quickness, the De La Hoya fight was made with no hassle. On the other hand both the Hatton and DLH fights with Pacquiao, at one point fell off and appeared like they were not going to happen because of Pacquiao's demands. The Cotto fight almost fell off as well because Cotto was not happy with the weight terms.
              How dare you bring up facts that don't go along with the Angelic Manny image lol. Great fighter, but he's got entitlement issues.

Comment

I'm going to be honest. If Pac truly thought that he could beat Floyd, he would've fought him. Pac would've told Arum to take the money and make the fight regardless. Arum didn't want the fight. Everyone knows this now.

This could be a good and bad example, but I'll post it.

This is one case out of many. Sugar received 10 mil to fight Duran who received what, 1 mil according to 30-30. Duran was 72-1 and Sugar was the poster boy. Duran wanted Ray Leonard. He wanted to beat the poster boy of American boxing and he did and earned how much in the rematch. He took that chance against a bigger man and took it to the bigger man.

Floyd was pfp the best in the world no matter how Pac's fans slice it. Pac should've just took the test, took the lesser money which wouldn't have been that much and took Floyd's respect.

Do I blame Pac totally? No, he had Arum in his ear. Dlh left him, and Floyd left him. Arum tried to sick the inferior Mararito on Floyd who shook his hand after asking him why won't you fight me like the ***** that Margarito turned out to be. Karma prevails. Look at Pac, and look at Floyd.

Pac and Floyd can still fight only Pac will earn much less than he would've made had the fight been made at it's apex. It's still a fascinating fight if Pac beats Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  I'm going to be honest. If Pac truly thought that he could beat Floyd, he would've fought him. Pac would've told Arum to take the money and make the fight regardless. Arum didn't want the fight. Everyone knows this now.

This could be a good and bad example, but I'll post it.

This is one case out of many. Sugar received 10 mil to fight Duran who received what, 1 mil according to 30-30. Duran was 72-1 and Sugar was the poster boy. Duran wanted Ray Leonard. He wanted to beat the poster boy of American boxing and he did and earned how much in the rematch. He took that chance against a bigger man and took it to the bigger man.

Floyd was pfp the best in the world no matter how Pac's fans slice it. Pac should've just took the test, took the lesser money which wouldn't have been that much and took Floyd's respect.

Do I blame Pac totally? No, he had Arum in his ear. Dlh left him, and Floyd left him. Arum tried to sick the inferior Mararito on Floyd who shook his hand after asking him why won't you fight me like the ***** that Margarito turned out to be. Karma prevails. Look at Pac, and look at Floyd.

Pac and Floyd can still fight only Pac will earn much less than he would've made had the fight been made at it's apex. It's still a fascinating fight if Pac beats Rios.
                  Both these guys had everything to lose....they kinda ducked each other.

Comment

Floyd has 40 million reasons not to ever regret or even lose any sleep over a Emmanuel Pacquiao fight.

Comment

I don't think Floyd will regret not fighting Pac, but I do think he will be annoyed by the constant questioning on why he never fought Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X