Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Im the only one who thinks Kirkland would beat Paul Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    We know Williams track record vs south paws.. They cant miss..
    I dont think you want to be trading with Kirkland..

Williams doesnt use his height so his reach advantage will be useless...

I think Kirkland sleeps him in similar fashion Sergio did..

And Im pretty sure vegas would have Williams as the underdog..

Fight will be action packed for sure, FOTY potential.. One thing for sure it wont be going 12
    Nope I would bet my left nut that kirkland would stretch the most overrated boxer this decade (P. Williams). Orthadox/Southpaw it doesn't matter Williams is wide open and against a tough puncher will get punished.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      If Angulo would have been fighting someone else that night. Angulo probably would have won. He lost because Kirkland is a beast.
      I don't see it as Angulo lost to Kirkland because Kirkland is a beast. I see the loss because after he knocked Kirkland down and had him hurt, Angulo got excited, went in throwing wild, ugly, and ineffective punches which caused him to throw himself out. After that, he was a sitting duck. If Angulo wasn't such an ugly fighter himself, he wouldn't have waisted all those punches and would have got Kirkland out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
        I don't see it as Angulo lost to Kirkland because Kirkland is a beast. I see the loss because after he knocked Kirkland down and had him hurt, Angulo got excited, went in throwing wild, ugly, and ineffective punches which caused him to throw himself out. After that, he was a sitting duck. If Angulo wasn't such an ugly fighter himself, he wouldn't have waisted all those punches and would have got Kirkland out of there.
        If Angulo would have fought the same way against a lesser fighter that night. That fighter wouldn't have survived Angulo original onslaught.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          If Angulo would have fought the same way against a lesser fighter that night. That fighter wouldn't have survived Angulo original onslaught.
          If it was a lesser opponent, Angulo probably wouldn't have got as excited and waisted all those punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
            If it was a lesser opponent, Angulo probably wouldn't have got as excited and waisted all those punches.
            This guy, alright man. Like if Angulo never been in that position before. But, alright man.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Kirkland sucks imo even a semi shot Pwill outworks and beats Kirkland who doesnt hit that hard.
              LMAO Kirkland does suck but the one thing he got going for him is his power.

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              fan of both guys for sure. but If Kirkland can't find a way to KO Williams and keep him down by middle of the fight its gonna be a problem. Only a top 3 P4P has been able to KO him....Kirkland can punch, but doesnt have the speed to get Williams with someone he doesn't see. Williams won't stop unless he's out cold...he still takes a HEL L of a shot and keeps on going doing his usual thing.

pitty pat or not he's accumulates damage and James is chinny. slow but sure, Williams late TKO
              How can you be so confident in Williams' chin? He would take bomb after bomb square on the jaw, and Kirkland hits much harder than Lara.

Originally posted by killacash View Post
              Tall guys with longer reaches give Kirkland trouble
              Good thing Williams doesn't fight tall.
              Last edited by Light_Speed; 04-03-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Erislandy Lara

Comment

Working...
                X