Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im sorry Miguel Cotto but your comeback trail has been a joke!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not cottos fault that tonys eye isnt healed. and the mayorga fight he was coming off a year long lay off and shoulder surgery so it really wasnt that bad of a fight.

Comment

Cintron and Cotto are both promoted by Top Rank now. There's no reason why the best two 154 pounders shouldn't be fighting each other. It would be for the ring belt.

Comment

Make no mistake Cotto has been very carefully (and successfully) managed since the Pacquiao fight. They found him a gift belt against an overmatched guy (Foreman) who had a dodgy knee then a defence against a respectable (but not too threatening) name in Mayorga.

Malignaggi rematch next?

Comment

Yeah Cotto's fucking lame.

Comment

funny...i remember when damn near everyone on hear was hyping up Foreman, saying he was going to stop Cotto lmao..mayorga and chavez jr...poor choices indeed

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I wasnt a Cotto fan for years. It took some time for me to warm up to him but I can say Im a fan of his. Tough fighter, good skills, etc

BUT.

Cmon Miguel.

Foreman
              Mayorga
              Chavez Jr

What's next an Oktay Urkal rematch?

Paul Williams and Dzinziruk even coming off losses are good opponents. Even the Frog is a better opponent. Even the kid Canelo. I mean even Wolak or Julio I'd take. Maybe Angulo somewhere in Mexico?

But cmon Cotto this a joke. Freaking Junior?

Not any of cottos fault his career is on hold just cuz so called proffesional "trainers" couldnt stop a man getting pummeled for 12 rounds on his eye socket.and your post is completly contridicting and well somewhat retarted..you want him to fight canelo but not jcc? then you mention youd take jr but hes a joke?? mann canelo is a PAPER CHAMP whos 20 yrs old!!! Oh ill be waiting till you make another thread in how cotto beat up a 20yr old and needs to "step it up"

and a fight in mexico?..wow.

Comment

Cotto should thank arum that he wasn't fed to the wolves.. After PAC, cotto has been matched up by bums.

Comment

I wasnt a Cotto fan for years. It took some time for me to warm up to him but I can say Im a fan of his. Tough fighter, good skills, etc

BUT.

Cmon Miguel.

Foreman
                  Mayorga
                  Chavez Jr

Paul Williams and Dzinziruk even coming off losses are good opponents. Even the Frog is a better opponent. Even the kid Canelo. I mean even Wolak or Julio I'd take. Maybe Angulo somewhere in Mexico?

Have your uncle sit you down and explain to you that Cotto has already proven he is a fighter who will fight anyone at 140 -147. Also, have your uncle explain to you that Cotto is small and not a natural 154lb fighter and that his first few fights at 154lbs did not need to be epic fights but more testing the water type fights.

Cotto is simply staying BUSY until he gets the only 2 fights he wants before retiring: Margarito and Pacquaio. I know you'd like to see him in a few "wars" to soften him up for Tony huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    Cotto should thank arum that he wasn't fed to the wolves.. After PAC, cotto has been matched up by bums.
                    That is why Cotto wants Pacquaio again huh? Cause he is "scared?"

You kids are too much.. Worry about Chavez Jr with 44 fights and nothing but bus drivers.

Comment

BUT.

Cmon Miguel.

Foreman
                      Mayorga
                      Chavez Jr

at least he's fighting.

has pwill even woke up yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X