Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you be a fan of someone who fights once a year and is retiring at 31?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just compare the British Media to the US media.

The USA's best fighter is Floyd Mayweather yet he is being crucified by major media outlets for not fighting Pac.

Then look at the British Media. Despite Haye clearly ducking the Klitschkos and taking part in the sham fight of the century, the mainstream Brit media are just lining up to kiss his ass and tell him how great he is.

I can't even imagine how annoying it would be if all American jounalists were xenophobic hacks who went out of their way to excuse everything Floyd says and does.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
      And that one annual fight is not even a real fight, it's a fixed fight against a mentally ill man. So how can Diva still have any fans? I thought this was a site for BOXING fans, not fans of wanna be Hollywood actors.
      It's been a couple of years since this was a site for boxing fans bro. These days it's a playground for children with no knowledge of any fighter other than the one whose balls they long to be nibbling on.

I'm done with the big fellas. Once Wlad has mangled Chisora we will have seen 3 consectutive HW title fights with bull**** challengers. It's a stale division where the champion isn't a marketable name worldwide, and rest of the pack are either con artists like Haye, or just plain out of shape and undisciplined.

Comment

Ok....how many threads are you gonna make about this?

Comment

Working...
        X