No announcement yet.

A mixed-race romance, a family rift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Turn on Fox News and learn. They try to do everything in their power to make white people believe that minorities are out to get them, LGBTs are sexual predators waiting to strike, illegal immigrants are the downfall of society, and government is keeping them from becoming one of the wealthy. They subsitute the traditional N-word for code words like thug, punk, etc. Obama is the mysterious outsider that was made President through some trick.

You're a very paranoid person. Half of the stuff you said was actually true tho. The problem is that the controlled media doesn't cover it forcefully enough. There was a guy named Lou Dobbs that used to cover these issues, but they took him off the air because he didn't promote communist globalization.

Obama. Oh boy. His story is quite interesting indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post

You're a very paranoid person. Half of the stuff you said was actually true tho. The problem is that the controlled media doesn't cover it forcefully enough. There was a guy named Lou Dobbs that used to cover these issues, but they took him off the air because he didn't promote communist globalization.

Obama. Oh boy. His story is quite interesting indeed.
      Being paranoid isn't a bad thing I survived Iraq, Afghanistan and growing up in South Jamaica Queens, NY by being this way. I think of it as keep situational awareness. What is your excuse?

Lou Dobbs, I use to watch him when he was on CNN. He's gone off the deep end ever since he went over to Fox. Now he's just another Hannity Clone, like an older slower talker version. The only person on Fox personality that isn't insane is O'Reilly to me. He has opinions but he doesn't try to act like it's anything other but. I don't even watch MSNBC, I do watch CNN and BBC though. Hell I even check Al Jazeera and the Jewish sites to try to decipher what's going on in the middle east. I watch and observe everything around me, I guess I am paranoid lol.

Comment

Being paranoid isn't a bad thing I survived Iraq, Afghanistan and growing up in South Jamaica Queens, NY by being this way. I think of it as keep situational awareness. What is your excuse?

Lou Dobbs, I use to watch him when he was on CNN. He's gone off the deep end ever since he went over to Fox. Now he's just another Hannity Clone, like an older slower talker version. The only person on Fox personality that isn't insane is O'Reilly to me. He has opinions but he doesn't try to act like it's anything other but. I don't even watch MSNBC, I do watch CNN and BBC though. Hell I even check Al Jazeera and the Jewish sites to try to decipher what's going on in the middle east. I watch and observe everything around me, I guess I am paranoid lol.
        You seem to think whitey is out to get you. Everyone is talking in "code" and trying to keep you down.

Is that it?

Dobbs was nothing like Hannity. Hannity is a talking head for Israel. Dobbs covered domestic problems like immigration and the North American Union.

He talked about respecting national sovereignty and the constitution being usurped by globalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
          You seem to think whitey is out to get you. Everyone is talking in "code" and trying to keep you down.

Is that it?

Dobbs was nothing like Hannity. Hannity is a talking head for Israel. Dobbs covered domestic problems like immigration and the North American Union.

He talked about respecting national sovereignty and the constitution being usurped by globalism.
          When have I ever made a statement that even can be construed like "whitey is out to get me"? lol.
          I have the utmost respect and admiration for my white brothers and sisters.
          The majority I served with in the military were white. It's ridiculous that you even try to come at me like that.

Comment

When have I ever made a statement that even can be construed like "whitey is out to get me"? lol.
            I have the utmost respect and admiration for my white brothers and sisters.
            The majority I served with in the military were white. It's ridiculous that you even try to come at me like that.
            That was the implication you made when you mentioned the "coded" talk. As if you're aware of some conspiracy against you because you feel "thug" means something other than thug etc.

You said it. I didn't.

Comment

Code words? Phrases?

You mean Subliminals , bro?

And you do seem paranoid most of the time.

Comment

People are tribal by nature. Go to any public school and you will notice this.

Comment

Working...
                X