No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Jr. Fails Drug Test, Positive For Amphetamines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
    that **** makes you have an unfair advatage. Its a b1tch move when he probably could have beat the guy without roids or whatever he was on
    You could actually read the article you just commented on. It says what he drug he got popped for.

Reading articles is so yesterday on NSB!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      That looks good.
      That aint cocaine doe...people tired to trick me on **** like that in the past

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
        You could actually read the article you just commented on. It says what he drug he got popped for.

Reading articles is so yesterday on NSB!
        Dont fight anyone on meth man they feel nothing and have energy to stay up 4 days

Comment

I don't c this jr as a contender from what I've seen...as 4 the amps, like father like son...

Comment

Like father like son

Comment

All amphetamines really do is elevate your mood and decrease your appetite. Most likely he took them to try and make weight. I don't think Jr. took them for any malicious intent.

"Moreover, they are notable for distorting the user's perception of reality and impairing judgment, which may cause an athlete to participate while injured, possibly leading to worse injuries and putting others at risk. "Amphetamines have also been abused by athletes such as gymnasts, wrestlers and ballet dancers to decrease appetite so as to reduce body weight", says Wadler. "Regardless of the sport, the use of amphetamines to enhance athletic performance is illegal and contrary to the spirit of fair play."

Comment

That's a god dam shame.. He seems like such a cool kid if you see his interviews. I was hoping for big things from him but now the little hype I had has fizzled.

Comment

He was on prescribed adderall.......big deal anyway it was BKB....stop trippin like he was gna be something

Comment

Richard Sherman takes them as well..seems to be working well for him..seriously, if u make exceptions than all fighters should take whatever they want..

Comment

Just like his daddy. Cheating runs in the family

Comment

Working...
                      X