Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez now ranked #4 at 154 by the WBC. Ahead of Rosado,Molina, Andrade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina boxes Lopez' ears off, this is a joke ranking

Comment

Lopez will break Canela's jaw.

Comment

How is that win he has not faught at that weight class.... He won't go stay after he gets KO'ed.
        WBC making a fighter look better for a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          LOOOOOOLLLLLL

I see nothing that states that

Comment

WBC corruption is obvious and they don't even CARE if fans know they are corrupt

lol they did this for Pacquiao vs Margarito if I am not mistaken, they had Pacquiao #1 at 154 before even fighting in that Division then moved Margarito to #2 despite him being Suspended
            Last edited by sicko; 07-12-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Man, how do the WBC get away with this shit? Trying to legitimize Canelo's opponents and their joke belt.

The problem is, Canelo is very good but they keep serving up easy opponents to him. How can that improve him? He needs to tear through 154 or drop down to 47 and do some damage there. No more has beens or overmatched opponents.

Comment

How is this a surprise? Actually, I am surprised he wasn't ranked #2. Lol ****ing WBC

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  all this does for me is legitimize how boxing is desperate to make canelo the next star. star he may be, but legit world champion he is not. his tenure as champion has been a pathetic joke. the wbc is just another useless trinket.

Comment

Was number 4 vacent or did they move someone down, if it was vacent all the bodies do shit like that.

Especially if a guy is highly ranked 1 class below.

Comment

I like Canelo and everything, but it's been getting really hard to defend him and Golden Boy recently.

I wish he didn't have that stupid WBC belt. It would make the guys he's fighting so much more acceptable(excluding Lopez, that's just embarassing). I think he has the chance to be the king at 154, but his resume is beyond horrible for a "champion."

Comment

Working...
                      X