Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Tim Bradley be successful as a PPV attraction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primera View Post
    Bradley lacks personality. And when he does try to put one on, it's not a pleasant one.
    I think he's ok, but that saying Baby after every sentence when he gets into the hardcore thug persona is pretty transparent.

Like...........lol bro you're a sheer family man.

Quit acting all hard.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

hell no, aweful style. Hes no Pac. Id like to see him face Amir Khan still and Ortiz. etc.

Comment

yes he can be. because Arum can. simple as that. boxing world turns its eyes on spectacular fights OR controversial ones.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          is he marketable enough for him to make his next opponents stocks skyrocket like floyd did ortiz?
          Will the Catholic Church endorse condoms and ****sexuality?

Comment

I don't think he is the sort of fighter who will carry a ppv view on his own but against the right opponent then yes. Sort of like Shane Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I don't think he is the sort of fighter who will carry a ppv view on his own but against the right opponent then yes. Sort of like Shane Mosley.
              Not sure bout that. Shane was a lot more exciting style wise

Comment

style wise, hell no... and he can't sell shyet on his own backyard...

but together with arum, everything is possible... just ask pac, right floyd fans?..

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  I think he's ok, but that saying Baby after every sentence when he gets into the hardcore thug persona is pretty transparent.

Like...........lol bro you're a sheer family man.

Quit acting all hard.
                  -baby

-you know

that is what will kill him. indeed those are some quite annoying ticks he has

Comment

The only people he can sell against are with GBP or not with Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      is he marketable enough for him to make his next opponents stocks skyrocket like floyd did ortiz?
                      I don't think so. So far he only has 3 fans here in NSB with multiple alts. I doubt these 3 are his fans at all but a floydiots in disguise.
                      Last edited by whirlwind; 06-20-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X