No announcement yet.

Bradley thinks this decision win will set him up for big fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley thinks this decision win will set him up for big fights

What do you think? Do you think other fighters will wanna fight Bradley knowin he lost? Thoughts?

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Bradley thinks this decision win will set him up for big fights
    Guy who has no power coming off a loss. He's basically Paulie Malignaggi except Paulie actually won his last fight.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/21794736.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Bradley isnt in the class of guys like Manny, Marquez and mayweather and hes too small and lacks the power to compete with Guys like Cotto, Canelo and other 154 lb'ers. so when Pac beats him, maye he'll fight amir khan and then IF he can get by him he'll stay in the same range of big fights hes been in thus far.
        He has his chance in November to really prove it. If not, he'll be looked at as a high level but not quite elite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
          Bradley isnt in the class of guys like Manny, Marquez and mayweather and hes too small and lacks the power to compete with Guys like Cotto, Canelo and other 154 lb'ers. so when Pac beats him, maye he'll fight amir khan and then IF he can get by him he'll stay in the same range of big fights hes been in thus far.
          He has his chance in November to really prove it. If not, he'll be looked at as a high level but not quite elite fighter
          TBH I only favor Floyd and Manny over Tim at this point.

Bradley easily beats Berto and Ortiz.

The Khan fight is a good one, and tbh I see him beating Marquez as well. Tim's style is an absolute nightmare for Marquez.

Don't believe me go watch the Norwood fights.

Comment

What do you think? Do you think other fighters will wanna fight Bradley knowin he lost? Thoughts?
            Manny lost before. To some big time bums too.

Didnt stop him from getting matches.

Just take your medicine and keep away from making any more bull**** threads.. or any threads at all.

Do other fighters want to fight him knowing he lost?? Pac lost, not Bradley. GTFOH

Comment

I think it will set him up for big fights. A rematch with Pacquiao seems likely. Marquez said he would like to fight Bradley. That's two very big fights that could happen.

Comment

Bradley will lose to Mayweather 12 rounds to 0 he'll lose to anyone who has height but endurance cause he'll be pick off an random. When Jessie Benevedes gets a tile shot he'll knock out Bradley

Comment

yes he will

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                    TBH I only favor Floyd and Manny over Tim at this point.

Bradley easily beats Berto and Ortiz.

The Khan fight is a good one, and tbh I see him beating Marquez as well. Tim's style is an absolute nightmare for Marquez.

Don't believe me go watch the Norwood fights.
                    Berto and Ortiz fights are toss ups to me but i just dont really consider them big fights at this time (Ortiz is floyds leftovers and Berto just looks like a cheater currently) thats why i suggested him and Khan. I disagree with your opinion on the Marquez fight but thats why they fight, so we dont have to speculate.

Comment

Working...
                    X