Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin: Absolutely wants Andy Lee on March 17. Just wants a fair deal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's fair and what a fighter THINKS is fair are two very different equations

Comment

I hope this happens. If it does i'll take Kid Chocolate let me know if anyone wants to bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        what's fair and what a fighter THINKS is fair are two very different equations
        I'd have to see what was offered first in order to make a judgement.

Comment

I can't speak much on what was offered, but it def. wasn't a fair deal.

Andy Lee doesn't seem to want to fight Kid Chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I'd have to see what was offered first in order to make a judgement.
            of course but based on more personal experience what is offered and what a fighter wants are so far apart it's comical

but giving Petey the benefit let's hope it gets done

Comment

Saw this coming. Doesn't look like the Quillin fight is happening.
              JohnWRiordan John Riordan
              Further to earlier tweet, think it's safe to say Giovanni Lorenzo (Bronx Dominican) favourite to fight Andy Lee. Some i's need to be dotted.
              https://twitter.com/#!/JohnWRiordan

Comment

hbo gave andy lee 3 easy opponents just so he can be sacrificed to martinez. also remember when hbo turned down rubio for pavlik but now................chavez vs rubio headliner!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  hbo gave andy lee 3 easy opponents just so he can be sacrificed to martinez. also remember when hbo turned down rubio for pavlik but now................chavez vs rubio headliner!
                  Rubio did beat Leimeux in that time frame which got him back on the map to be fare to Rubio. Also, they shelled out a lot of money for Pavlik to fight Lockett too and got destroyed by Bhop.

They weren't going to give Pavlik an easy tune up after his stock was demolished. Chavez's stock is very high right now and does great ratings. Hence why they are paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                    stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
                    Got a call from Peter Quillin, he says he absolutely wants Andy Lee on March 17. Just wants a fair deal #boxing
                    Far enough for you now Petey?

Half of what you could've made if you fought your mando and Lee getting paid more than your bitch ass

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                      Far enough for you now Petey?

Half of what you could've made if you fought your mando and Lee getting paid more than your bitch ass
                      Hahahaha what a bump. **** Quacklin. I watch boxing to see super human determination and heart, not crafty business acumen, you ****ing BUM QUILLIN! BUM!

Comment

Working...
                      X