No announcement yet.

When females try to be funny...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
    I hate bitches these days. WHy can't it be like it use to. Now every dude has to fucking literally get on his knees to beg to just eat that pussy out, I can't even say what we have to do to get our dicks wet these days as I would be banned.
    hahahahaha. So damn true...lol

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
      Poor husband...

i am, i am a poor husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        i am, i am a poor husband.

Mhmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Man I couldn't disagree more, I think nowadays you just walk down the street and accidentally fall into some puzzy.

Back in the day, you actually had to work for it. You had to talk to women face to face instead of posting your dick on the internet and banging them 2 days later...

Women have lost all sense of social structure, they are wanting to fuk as bad as men and will let you know it. Just wearing a shirt like that is not really saying what the t-shirt says but is really saying "Come and talk to me, act like you respect me, buy me a few drinks, laugh about the t-shirt and I will suck you off in the 3rd stall."
          ^the truth

Comment

I hate bitches these days. WHy can't it be like it use to. Now every dude has to fucking literally get on his knees to beg to just eat that pussy out, I can't even say what we have to do to get our dicks wet these days as I would be banned.
            What the **** are you talking about??

Back in the day you had to meet and girls parents a **** just to take her ass out. Got to buy dinner, go places and **** just to get a peck on the cheek at the end of the night. Hell, up until like the 50s if you were ****ing a girl on the regular you were either expected to be marrying her or else you were considered the scum of society.

Now days you just got to add a girl on myspace/facebook and send a couple text messages, and the girl will be blowing you that weekend.

THE HELL are you talking about man?? LOL.
            Last edited by paulf; 01-06-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

^ LOL This **** is funny, but I actually find it to be quite the opposite. It's pretty easy for most guys to get laid nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Man I couldn't disagree more, I think nowadays you just walk down the street and accidentally fall into some puzzy.

Back in the day, you actually had to work for it. You had to talk to women face to face instead of posting your dick on the internet and banging them 2 days later...

Women have lost all sense of social structure, they are wanting to fuk as bad as men and will let you know it. Just wearing a shirt like that is not really saying what the t-shirt says but is really saying "Come and talk to me, act like you respect me, buy me a few drinks, laugh about the t-shirt and I will suck you off in the 3rd stall."
                I always just showed me dick right off the bat and ****ed them right there. Let the internet pussies get my sloppy seconds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CravenMoorehead View Post

Well done Moore. Gettin dat shatt right bro.

Comment

i have no real problem here. i enjoy women with strong opinions. but im also into dominatrix type of ****. i love it, when women beat the **** of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X